The Student Room Group

Where to find HARD maths questions?

Hi, I'm doing Edexcel maths, and I've reached the point in revision where I'm finding most questions too easy and I feel like I'm not being challenged enough. Where's the best place to find difficult maths questions for Edexcel? I've started doing the Solomon Papers on Physics and Maths Tutor, and practically every single question in the textbook. Thanks :smile:
have you done past papers? asked your teachers? done CUP exercises?
Reply 2
Original post by ScoutLeopard
have you done past papers? asked your teachers? done CUP exercises?

I've done all of the past papers for Edexcel, my teacher just keeps sending me questions I've already done haha. Is CUP cambridge international?
Reply 3
Original post by ziggz
I've done all of the past papers for Edexcel, my teacher just keeps sending me questions I've already done haha. Is CUP cambridge international?

You might try MAT or STEP 1 questions which are set on the A-level syllabus, though I'm not sure they quite qualify as "difficult maths questions for Edexcel".
Original post by ziggz

haha well done on doing so many practise questions then! yeah, i think CUP is cambridge international, but i don't really know as my teachers just gave me the appropriate sheets lmao
AEA questions? or IYGB madas maths

if you want to do more than just prepare for the A-level you should do STEP I/II questions
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest