The Student Room Group

BTEC ICT Extended Diploma jobs - previous students

Hello i am wanting to know what types of jobs previous students have gone into after they’ve completed their extended diploma in ict. More importantly what type of work have you gone into with the qualification straight from college, not to university.
Original post by wnbrn_
Hello i am wanting to know what types of jobs previous students have gone into after they’ve completed their extended diploma in ict. More importantly what type of work have you gone into with the qualification straight from college, not to university.

I’m currently first year of national extended in IT, and I have an interview for a part time data administrative assistant, but there’ll be a wide range of different jobs you’ll be able to apply for that you’ll get the benefit of having the IT qualification, link what units specifically you did in your CV to the role for me I talked about my data modeling unit and the database unit, but if you’re not looking to go to university you could apply for an apprenticeship either level 3 or 4, I had previously applied for some such as electrical engineering, network engineer and software development based roles

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending