The Student Room Group

How Can I Cram An Entire Syllabus In 3 Days?

AQA A Level History, 1D Stuart Britain and The Crisis of The Monarchy

25 Sections Cut Down To 15 From The Advanced Information

Essay Writing is Good

Each Section is 7-10 Pages, Is It Possible?
Reply 1
It's possible, just put the effort into learning it. Write essay plans for each topic, etc.
Reply 2
Original post by Qrki
It's possible, just put the effort into learning it. Write essay plans for each topic, etc.

I have been condensing my notes so that I can remember the key information. I hope to complete half today and half tomorrow so that I can spend the whole of Wednesday on practice questions.
Reply 3
Original post by Anom-007
I have been condensing my notes so that I can remember the key information. I hope to complete half today and half tomorrow so that I can spend the whole of Wednesday on practice questions.

That sounds like a good plan! Practice questions will really help you consolidate information and ensure you know it. Good luck. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Qrki
That sounds like a good plan! Practice questions will really help you consolidate information and ensure you know it. Good luck. :smile:

Thank You! I am praying that the questions are reasonable
Reply 5
Original post by Anom-007
Thank You! I am praying that the questions are reasonable

Same if they do something super obscure I actually think I'll cry lolol
Guys idk about you but the Stuarts are hard asf but also boring so I haven't taken anything in all year I'm sobbing
Reply 7
I'm with a different exam board, CCEA. It's so boring and there's 0 resources online so it sucks so bad, I feel you D:

Quick Reply