The Student Room Group

Btec health and social care unit 4

Iam doing the unit 4 pre realease article B about the abuse of mental health service users.
Please can someone help me with the structure of the 4 questions and what I should include in them.
Thank you
Original post by Siilent_shadow10
Iam doing the unit 4 pre realease article B about the abuse of mental health service users.
Please can someone help me with the structure of the 4 questions and what I should include in them.
Thank you

hi! do u know what day the 6 hour supervised research and the day of the exam is?
Original post by Siilent_shadow10
Thank you

heres a thread that might be useful:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6640154
on the second page she does the social care research.
good luck with ur exam :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by minaxow
hi! do u know what day the 6 hour supervised research and the day of the exam is?

for me the day of the exam is monday 23rd may
Original post by vmnsa
for me the day of the exam is monday 23rd may

ty for replying. is it in the morning?
Original post by minaxow

does anyone know the article for it
Reply 6
mine is at 9am on the dot. by the way, is ur teacher or tutor not helping you? you should know this but if you need mor ehelp just reply here. i am coming back here everyday

Original post by minaxow
Original post by prisciajss
does anyone know the article for it

heres the may 2022 articles
Original post by vmnsa
mine is at 9am on the dot. by the way, is ur teacher or tutor not helping you? you should know this but if you need mor ehelp just reply here. i am coming back here everyday

only a few people in my class are retaking this exam so my teacher didnt spend a lot of time. we were given a timetable for our exams but for the hsc unit 4 exam it said "TBA" (to be announced) thats why i was asking. btw what article did u pick? i chose the social care article about mental health. thanks again for replying.
same i’m doing the 2nd article too
i’m doing the second article too, i have no idea how to lay out activity 2 and 3, i’m just aiming to pass 😫
Original post by mill_3107
i’m doing the second article too, i have no idea how to lay out activity 2 and 3, i’m just aiming to pass 😫

i C6B9FB60-4BF6-42AE-9B20-E9B91994D54E.jpg.jpeg i found this
How did everyone find it?
Original post by thecuriouswolf

it went okay except i didn’t get to finish my conclusion for question 4 cos i ran out of time 😓
Original post by omarushehe
it went okay except i didn’t get to finish my conclusion for question 4 cos i ran out of time 😓

You should be fine. Do you know when we get our results for this exam back?

i think august ?

it went really well for me (except my hands hurts lol). i finished like 15 mins before the exam ended. how was it for u?

Original post by omarushehe
i think august ?

august the 18th is the results day
Original post by minaxow
it went really well for me (except my hands hurts lol). i finished like 15 mins before the exam ended. how was it for u?

I answered the questions for the wrong article.
I answered the questions for the wrong article.

oh no!!! :frown: did u manage to complete all the activities?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending