The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Offer letter from Hertfordshire

I have applied in herts for biological science in undergraduate and i have received 4 emails about to wait as they have alot of emails that they will review my email and don’t apply again as it will delay your application. And the last emails i got from them was on April 29 and after that I haven’t heard anything from them what should i do???
Original post by Zainab gohar
I have applied in herts for biological science in undergraduate and i have received 4 emails about to wait as they have alot of emails that they will review my email and don’t apply again as it will delay your application. And the last emails i got from them was on April 29 and after that I haven’t heard anything from them what should i do???

When did you submit your application to them?
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by Admit-One
When did you submit your application to them?

I submitted them on 28th march
I submitted them on 28th march

They have until 14th July to make a decision on your application. What are you trying to get in touch with them about?
I want to apply for scholarship as if my offer letter will delay i may lose my chance to get a scholarship

Original post by Admit-One
They have until 14th July to make a decision on your application. What are you trying to get in touch with them about?
I want to apply for scholarship as if my offer letter will delay i may lose my chance to get a scholarship

You need to telephone them if it’s time sensitive. Multiple emails won’t get a quicker response.

You need to bear in mind that they have until mid-July to make their decision and they may not be able to accommodate your request.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending