The Student Room Group

Wjec english literarure 2022 of mice and men

Hi i have my exam on wednesday does anyone have any predictions of what essay will come up? I think its Slim but others have said George and Lennie’s relationship
Reply 1
Original post by bethanyg0203
Hi i have my exam on wednesday does anyone have any predictions of what essay will come up? I think its Slim but others have said George and Lennie’s relationship

honestly, i reckon Curley's wife.
(Original post by bethanyg0203)Hi i have my exam on wednesday does anyone have any predictions of what essay will come up? I think its Slim but others have said George and Lennie’s relationship

Omg hey beth, I think Lennie or Slim is gonna come up. If Lennie comes up, it will be on the relationship between him and George probably
Reply 3
Original post by eval0079
(Original post by bethanyg0203)Hi i have my exam on wednesday does anyone have any predictions of what essay will come up? I think its Slim but others have said George and Lennie’s relationship

Omg hey beth, I think Lennie or Slim is gonna come up. If Lennie comes up, it will be on the relationship between him and George probably

nah it won't be slim look at the previous ones.
Original post by nayp123

I’ve heard people say that too! I hope so, I’m quite confident with her. Good luck btw!!
Reply 5
I’ve heard people say that too! I hope so, I’m quite confident with her. Good luck btw!!

good luck to u too
Original post by nayp123

They did Crooks in 2017, George in 2018, Candy in 2019 and Curley and Curleys wife in 2020 so I'm not sure if its gonna be her tbh maybe gonna be slim
Reply 7
Original post by Kkiikkoo
They did Crooks in 2017, George in 2018, Candy in 2019 and Curley and Curleys wife in 2020 so I'm not sure if its gonna be her tbh maybe gonna be slim

they did slim
Reply 8

I think it'll be Curley's Wife or maybe Lennie
Reply 9
Original post by cb44
I think it'll be Curley's Wife or maybe Lennie

exactly who im going with are any of you lot regional or are u all gmt
damn it was Curley
Original post by nayp123
they did slim

how did u find it
Original post by Kkiikkoo
how did u find it

good thanks lol but english rlly isnt my subject lol