The Student Room Group

I like a girl and she like me back but I dated her BF

So, I have had a crush on this girl for about 2 years but she has never liked me back :frown: .But now I went on a date with 3 of her best friends (also my friends) within the last month to try and move on from her. Then i found out she started liking me after i went on these dates and have expressed eachother our feeling, problem is that now we can't actually date beacuse she said that its part of the "Girl code" because one of her best friends (Which i went on a date on) really liked me and is now stopping her from being able to date me.

Anyone know how to fix this. I have waited so long for this and now it seems it won't even happen because of her friend.
Original post by Anonymous
So, I have had a crush on this girl for about 2 years but she has never liked me back :frown: .But now I went on a date with 3 of her best friends (also my friends) within the last month to try and move on from her. Then i found out she started liking me after i went on these dates and have expressed eachother our feeling, problem is that now we can't actually date beacuse she said that its part of the "Girl code" because one of her best friends (Which i went on a date on) really liked me and is now stopping her from being able to date me.

Anyone know how to fix this. I have waited so long for this and now it seems it won't even happen because of her friend.

3 girls in a month wth u poo???
3 girls in a month wth u poo???

Well it wasnt on purpose and it was only like one date per girl, it wasnt anything serious but the one that was her best friend.
Well it wasnt on purpose and it was only like one date per girl, it wasnt anything serious but the one that was her best friend.

still should never mess with a girl's friends fish brain!!!!!
still should never mess with a girl's friends fish brain!!!!!

I completely agree tbh but now it is too late and i wasnt really thinking at the time
pls be kind and get over her not fair on the gal
I completely agree tbh but now it is too late and i wasnt really thinking at the time
pls be kind and get over her not fair on the gal

But she likes me too so i just need a way to stop her bf from careing
But she likes me too so i just need a way to stop her bf from careing

she's got a boyfriend too omgggggg drama????????!!!!
she's got a boyfriend too omgggggg drama????????!!!!

no no best friend
are you bi then?
no when i said BF i mean best friend

are you bi then?
no when i said BF i mean best friend

ok well u did bad. but date the girl I guess
ok well u did bad. but date the girl I guess

The problem is that i can't because of her best friend not allowing her to date me cause she still has feeling

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending