The Student Room Group

Aldi Store Experience- Help!

Hi, I’ve recently applied to Aldi for a part time job around college. I got past the maths test and group interview on Sunday and have now been invited for the ‘Aldi Store Experience’ in my local store. The area manager who offered me this today said it should take around 30 mins. Has anyone done this experience before or could tell me what it’s about? Thanks!!!!
didn’t even get to do the experience cause she told me at my interview my height was a safety hazard 👍🏽
Original post by aliaa03
didn’t even get to do the experience cause she told me at my interview my height was a safety hazard 👍🏽

What??? How on earth?
Original post by Bobzzzzzzzzzz
Hi, I’ve recently applied to Aldi for a part time job around college. I got past the maths test and group interview on Sunday and have now been invited for the ‘Aldi Store Experience’ in my local store. The area manager who offered me this today said it should take around 30 mins. Has anyone done this experience before or could tell me what it’s about? Thanks!!!!

Considering applying this Summer... there's a maths test?!
Original post by Squiggles1238
What??? How on earth?

so i did the maths test part and we were chatting and it all seemed to be going good (i literally had prior work experience in a diff shop) and then she started telling me how all their employees are really tall and it would probably be inconvenient when i’m working in the warehouse or whatever to have to call people over to help me reach stuff and then it could be a safety hazard for me trying to lift heavy things ? 💀💀 then i got emailed a rejection a few days later even tho i thought everything else went well
Original post by aliaa03
so i did the maths test part and we were chatting and it all seemed to be going good (i literally had prior work experience in a diff shop) and then she started telling me how all their employees are really tall and it would probably be inconvenient when i’m working in the warehouse or whatever to have to call people over to help me reach stuff and then it could be a safety hazard for me trying to lift heavy things ? 💀💀 then i got emailed a rejection a few days later even tho i thought everything else went well

How tall are you out of curiosity?
Original post by sunanon
How tall are you out of curiosity?

not that short imo, 5’0. I’ve worked in a convenience store before but i applied to Aldi as we moved house and it was closer to me. i guess a big supermarket is a diff to a smaller convenience store ?? i still think it was ridiculous :s-smilie:
Original post by sunanon
Considering applying this Summer... there's a maths test?!

it wasn’t too bad it’s just non calc stuff like fractions or calculating the change for a customer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending