The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Uni of Manchester pharmacy

What is tstudying oharmacy like at the university of manchester?what grade do you need to get to progress on to the next year?
Reply 1
Original post by soaosaoid
What is tstudying oharmacy like at the university of manchester?what grade do you need to get to progress on to the next year?

Not too sure, but I think you at least need to pass to continue the course!
Just my opinion! 😊
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by zeel_04
Not too sure, but I think you at least need to pass to continue the course!
Just my opinion! 😊

what about for the pharmacy with a foundation year?
Reply 3
what about for the pharmacy with a foundation year?

I'm not really sure as I am not in that field but I think you should at least put the effort in to get good grades even if you are doing a foundation year.
Don’t do it, there is so many tests and so much content. I’m first year now and I’ve never regretted something so much than choosing this degree. Very difficult and while everyone else is enjoying first year , your revising 24/7
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Don’t do it, there is so many tests and so much content. I’m first year now and I’ve never regretted something so much than choosing this degree. Very difficult and while everyone else is enjoying first year , your revising 24/7

ohmydays really???/thats so dissapointing?are you based at xavarian collage.I thought the content was a level ?
Reply 6
(Original post by Anonymous)Don’t do it, there is so many tests and so much content. I’m first year now and I’ve never regretted something so much than choosing this degree. Very difficult and while everyone else is enjoying first year , your revising 24/7

are you tallking about the foundation year or year 1 pharmacy??
Reply 7
(Original post by Anonymous)Don’t do it, there is so many tests and so much content. I’m first year now and I’ve never regretted something so much than choosing this degree. Very difficult and while everyone else is enjoying first year , your revising 24/7

The foundation year ???

Oh damn, are you okay now?
ohmydays really???/thats so dissapointing?are you based at xavarian collage.I thought the content was a level ?

What is Xavarian collage ? I’m talking about the Manchester in the UK?
but no, content is deffo not a level , especially the chemistry.

Year 1. Not the foundation

The foundation year ???

No
Reply 11
What is Xavarian collage ? I’m talking about the Manchester in the UK?
but no, content is deffo not a level , especially the chemistry.

Sorry about the confusion , did you do the foundation year pharmacy or year 1 of pharmacy?
Reply 12
Year 1. Not the foundation

No

Do you know of any students who are in first year that transferred from the foundation year ?
Sorry about the confusion , did you do the foundation year pharmacy or year 1 of pharmacy?

Year one
Do you know of any students who are in first year that transferred from the foundation year ?

Yeah there’s a good few

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending