The Student Room Group

Edexcel maths 2022

hey there world,

howqs everyone doing with their examb prep, whats everyone hoping for?
I need an A* for my imperial offer. It's safe to say i'm pretty stressed out lol
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2
yeh dude thats pretty heavy, i mean i only need a b and im still stressed as hell man. Im sure youve got it though, hows your prep going?
Original post by _dandman_
I need an A* for my imperial offer. It's safe to say i'm pretty stressed out lol
Original post by brittaing
yeh dude thats pretty heavy, i mean i only need a b and im still stressed as hell man. Im sure youve got it though, hows your prep going?

its going alright i guess. our school made us do mocks at the end of april for practice and those went well, but since then i havent revised maths since all of the exams are after half term and I've had other exams to revise for recently. The grind for maths starts after physics on thursday lol. how's your prep going? have you had any exams yet?
Reply 4
its going alright i guess. our school made us do mocks at the end of april for practice and those went well, but since then i havent revised maths since all of the exams are after half term and I've had other exams to revise for recently. The grind for maths starts after physics on thursday lol. how's your prep going? have you had any exams yet?

No not yet, i have business exam tomorrow, and then maths after half term, so yeh got a bit of time, but still you know its pretty heavy
Original post by brittaing
No not yet, i have business exam tomorrow, and then maths after half term, so yeh got a bit of time, but still you know its pretty heavy

yh igu it does take a toll. as long as you've done decently in mocks and stuff you'll be fine. Trust me once you walk into the hall and get into the flow of the exam, the anxiety melts away (until you walk out again lmao)
Reply 6
yh igu it does take a toll. as long as you've done decently in mocks and stuff you'll be fine. Trust me once you walk into the hall and get into the flow of the exam, the anxiety melts away (until you walk out again lmao)

I hope so man, thats the problem i have, i get too in my own head you know. But i guess what will be will be

Quick Reply

Latest