This poll is closed

OCR A-level Psychology Paper 1 H567/01 - 24 May 2022

really good 28%
it was okay 43%
good8%
not good18%
WTF...5%
Total votes: 40
I couldn't find a thread for ocr psychology (always aqa🙄). So, I have decided to make one myself. Are you guys ready for research methods tomorrow? any predictions?

Scroll to see replies

I'm feeling okay about it as it's (for me) the easiest out of the three papers. Other than what the advance info has said I don't really have any predictions; just trying to learn a bit of everything
Hope you're feeling confident for it (:
Original post by yellowbuttercup
I'm feeling okay about it as it's (for me) the easiest out of the three papers. Other than what the advance info has said I don't really have any predictions; just trying to learn a bit of everything
Hope you're feeling confident for it (:

same here! but I am still really nervous :frown:. the advance info those give a sort of direction for section B, what types of questions will and can come up, but as you, I am learning abit of everything.
I wishing you the best of luck for tomorrow!
i’m just freaking out about the 15 marker for tomorrow ahhh
Original post by anastazjaz
i’m just freaking out about the 15 marker for tomorrow ahhh

I feel you..... but, we know it is going to be experminent. try and focus on that and look for past papers with experminent. Practice on how you would structure it, so that you know how to start :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Anonymusie
I feel you..... but, we know it is going to be experminent. try and focus on that and look for past papers with experminent. Practice on how you would structure it, so that you know how to start :smile:

yeah i’m going through all the possible plans bjt i fell like it’s not sticking properly ahahhaa
Reply 6
why does barely anyone do ocr kmt, im dying from the sociology exam rn so i hv no idea what to focus on rn
Original post by sk__07
why does barely anyone do ocr kmt, im dying from the sociology exam rn so i hv no idea what to focus on rn

literally like there’s nothing on google i’m just doing seneca but even the books aren’t covering half of reasearch methods ahhhh i hate it aqa has loads we literally have nothing
literally like there’s nothing on google i’m just doing seneca but even the books aren’t covering half of reasearch methods ahhhh i hate it aqa has loads we literally have nothing

FRRR!! there is literally no resources for OCR. even YouTube is full with aqa stuff... so annoying. why does everyone do aqa..
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Anonymusie
FRRR!! there literally no resources for OCR. even YouTube full with aqa stuff... so annoying. why does everyone do aqa..

literally like why did my school have had to be different like couldn’t they be normal i’m freaking out for tomorrow feel like i don’t know anything at this point ahaha

If you have premium, do you know if the seneca predicted papers are based on the advance information?
Thanks and Good Luck!
okay what was that expected value question????
How did it go today?
What did you get for the pie chart and psychology as a science question>did you have to refer to your own research?
okay what was that expected value question????

What was the result for the chi squared, did you have to refer to your own research in the psychology as a science question?
Original post by Sarahdarson03
What was the result for the chi squared, did you have to refer to your own research in the psychology as a science question?

me and my friends can’t agree on the answer to if it will be that one question thag most people got wrong and yeah ish i just put it’s standersides and objective and then something else which i can’t remember my brain isn’t functioning the pie chart was my favourite question by far what did you think of the 15 marker ?
me and my friends can’t agree on the answer to if it will be that one question thag most people got wrong and yeah ish i just put it’s standersides and objective and then something else which i can’t remember my brain isn’t functioning the pie chart was my favourite question by far what did you think of the 15 marker ?

Sorry I’m trying to be clear here because I’m confused as well do you know in the psychology as a science question did you refer to your own 15 markers research. And for the chi squared I got 14.65?
Chi square was 8.80, and yes you needed to refer to your own study for the 15 marker.
Reply 18
Guys how many segments did u do for the pie chart. ?
Original post by Sarahdarson03
What did you get for the pie chart and psychology as a science question>did you have to refer to your own research?

69% Male, 31% Female.

It was only asking about the percentages for the P's who did gestures on the phone
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending