How did u find it everyone?!

@Mythical Pingu
@Evil Homer
I ran out of time

Thank you :smile:

How did everyone find it today?
Original post by ywpthh

The short answer questions were good, but the 8 markers weren't great espeically the one on Bandura's 1965 study, they could have done 1961
Original post by Pollyssmith
The short answer questions were good, but the 8 markers weren't great espeically the one on Bandura's 1965 study, they could have done 1961

huh?????? this wasn’t AQA was it ??
for the degrees of freedom it said N-2
Does that mean that the degrees of freedom were 18 ?
AQA paper 1
i wrote abt 1961…
Ran out of time too :frown: I think a lot had problems with timings. At least it's out of the way guys
Only 10 minutes to go and i still have the entire issues and debates section...But honestly, bless the exam writers at Edexcel. Everything that came up was on the advanced information and i know i wont be that lucky for my other exam board subjects with quite useless vague advanced informations. I really did run out of time though and i didnt really know how to answer the correlation 8 marker for bio but i hope my paper 2 and paper 3 will make up for this paper.It wasn't bad but it wasn't great either. Most the application questions were great like the one on the practical or the cognitive 8 marker.
Reply 11
it was evaluate tho and they replicated the study, u might still get some marks
Original post by DeMarcusDaGoat
i wrote abt 1961…
Original post by ywpthh

I don't feel confident cus I didn't have time to attempt the 12 marker. :smile:) Waffled my way through every 8 marker.
What was the IV and DV tho?
How is everyone feeling for paper 2 now that paper 1 is done? I don't want to make any wrong guesses but I'm predicting that the 20 marker will be on the clinical key questions. Im not sure whether they will stick to the advanced information in paper 2 as much as they did in paper 1 but I'm hopeful :frown:
(edited 1 year ago)
i think it was whther the words read aloud were monosylabic or polysylabic for the IV and then dv was the number of words corrrectly recalled
I don’t really know, bandura 1965 threw me off a bit and so did the culture factors affecting prejudices. Correlations as an 8 markers wasnt the nicest either but the issues and debates were lovely, wish I had more time, skipped the culture question as I had no time at all
Original post by DeMarcusDaGoat
i wrote abt 1961…

lots of my friends did, the rest of us practically made up the 1965 one so I doubt many will score highly
Original post by roonilwazlib69
huh?????? this wasn’t AQA was it ??

No, Edexcel dont worry ahah
What did you guys put for the culture question I'm worried that I didn't say the right thing 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending