The Student Room Group

Student Finance form PFF2

Hi there, so I had an issue with my application and called SFE today. I took 5 years out and I'm going to be resuming my studies this year. Same course, same university. When applying I should've been as returning student but accidentally applied as a new one. I also applied as independent using what I'd done in the 5 years but then realised it said before I started the course not the second year. When I spoke to SFE the lady said they'd convert my account to a resuming studies account and to fill out my parents details and submit form PFF2 with a cover letter explaining the above and that the form would be used as evidence instead of my submitted P60s. But can I for the life of me find anywhere to upload it. I was thinking of just using one of the given options (PFF2 upload isn't an option as a independent applicant I believe) so was thinking use IE a P60 option but upload the form and a cover letter? Any help would be great. Just don't wanna sit on waiting for them to answer for an hour and a half again.
Original post by John6027
Hi there, so I had an issue with my application and called SFE today. I took 5 years out and I'm going to be resuming my studies this year. Same course, same university. When applying I should've been as returning student but accidentally applied as a new one. I also applied as independent using what I'd done in the 5 years but then realised it said before I started the course not the second year. When I spoke to SFE the lady said they'd convert my account to a resuming studies account and to fill out my parents details and submit form PFF2 with a cover letter explaining the above and that the form would be used as evidence instead of my submitted P60s. But can I for the life of me find anywhere to upload it. I was thinking of just using one of the given options (PFF2 upload isn't an option as a independent applicant I believe) so was thinking use IE a P60 option but upload the form and a cover letter? Any help would be great. Just don't wanna sit on waiting for them to answer for an hour and a half again.

Hi there, You can upload evidence under the 'Upload Supporting evidence' section of your online account. It doesn't have to specify the specific evidence that is being uploaded the team will review all evidence uploaded online. Thanks, Karen
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, You can upload evidence under the 'Upload Supporting evidence' section of your online account. It doesn't have to specify the specific evidence that is being uploaded the team will review all evidence uploaded online. Thanks, Karen

It doesn't give me that option. Only gives option to supply P60s or other relating evidence. When you click saying you can't provide that evidence it just goes back
Reply 3
Original post by John6027
It doesn't give me that option. Only gives option to supply P60s or other relating evidence. When you click saying you can't provide that evidence it just goes back

Never mind. I'm a idiot and half asleep. 🤣🤣

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending