The Student Room Group

Btec applied science unit 1 exam 2022

I just did the unit 1 bio exam and it was so easy. I thought it was gonna be hard like the January mock exam but it was so easy. You don't need to know what the cells do except what palisade mesophyll does in terms of photosynthesis and what the plasma membrane is in a capsule. COPD is the 4 marker and the 6 marker is about comparing differences between myelinated neurons and non-myelinated neurons. I feel like I aced it icl. I got the chemistry exam in an hour and I suck at chemistry. Tomorrow I got physics and that's worse cos I'm not great at physics. So wish me luck :wink:
Reply 1
I got mine the same time as yours, what answers did you get for the chem one,
Reply 2
Original post by Idk1092
I got mine the same time as yours, what answers did you get for the chem one,

Omg I didn't like that exam, I prefer the jan mock one. I think I did okay with the math questions, I actually can't remember my answers cos it was over an hour ago I finished it but the last question confused me and I think I messed that one up but hopefully I get some marks.
Bio was beautiful, do you guys have any tips for chemistry???
not chemistry i mean physics. I hate physics so much
Reply 5
The exams papers were so small, im scared of how the results are gonna be, we have to have picked up marks omds. so scared for the physics one
Original post by ZC15
Omg I didn't like that exam, I prefer the jan mock one. I think I did okay with the math questions, I actually can't remember my answers cos it was over an hour ago I finished it but the last question confused me and I think I messed that one up but hopefully I get some marks.
Reply 6
Original post by Idk1092
The exams papers were so small, im scared of how the results are gonna be, we have to have picked up marks omds. so scared for the physics one

Unit 1 holds the lowest weight only 30, so it wont matter if you don't do good,however unit 3 holds 120 weight so that one was important
Reply 7
Does anyone know what will be in the unit 1 physics exam? I have it today and I'm nervous
Reply 8
Original post by HGg12
Unit 1 holds the lowest weight only 30, so it wont matter if you don't do good,however unit 3 holds 120 weight so that one was important

We got told that if you fail unit 1, you basically will fail the entire course so you have to pass
Reply 9
Original post by ZC15
Does anyone know what will be in the unit 1 physics exam? I have it today and I'm nervous

I have no clue what’s in it, I really want to know too
a bit random but basically I came across a page which is specific for BTEC Applied Science. like biotech, basically. but this one is apparantely a student that made it. its not that big or anything nd they aint got much vids yet, cause they just started up but yh. they seem pretty decent to me, so it might be of use to u down the line if u do end up doing BTEC Applied Science in college. ill send the link, have a look if u want, ik from my own experience that there aint much online for btec applied science online, so it might come in handy for u after. but yh, thought it might be useful. they also do private tuition for most units which I think is pretty sim, especially cause like no one does tuition for this unit that ik about

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8...gNKobU7X2jz4SA

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending