The Student Room Group

Enlgish literature gcse

AIC and power and conflict poetry..what do you think will come up? And any last min tips.. don't feel totally prepared :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hopefully not eva..
Original post by lara!
hopefully not eva..

Why not?... she seems easy to write about
Reply 3
Original post by Galaxy-Charmy
Why not?... she seems easy to write about

tbf her and gerald are the only ones i havent revised for so i'd be screwed :frown: really hoping its sheila or the inspector
Original post by lara!
tbf her and gerald are the only ones i havent revised for so i'd be screwed :frown: really hoping its sheila or the inspector

yh me too I do hope it's the Inspector! XD
Might wanna work on your spelling before the exam :lol:

All jokes aside, I'm hoping it's the inspector as he hasn't come up (as far as I'm aware), my teacher also thinks it could be older/younger generation but who knows
Original post by thrivingfrog
Might wanna work on your spelling before the exam :lol:

All jokes aside, I'm hoping it's the inspector as he hasn't come up (as far as I'm aware), my teacher also thinks it could be older/younger generation but who knows

dw i will haha (but dysgraphia doesn't help lol).. yea that's what a lot of people are saying that It might be the Inspector
Original post by aiz_ah05
dw i will haha (but dysgraphia doesn't help lol).. yea that's what a lot of people are saying that It might be the Inspector

I'm hoping it is because then I might actually get a 9. Unfortunately don't do poetry, so no ideas for that one aha

Spoiler

mark my words: checking out me history, storm on the island, emigree or london. it has to be one of those
(Original post by jennaa21)mark my words: checking out me history, storm on the island, emigree or london. it has to be one of those

hopefully!
(Original post by jennaa21)mark my words: checking out me history, storm on the island, emigree or london. it has to be one of those

hopefully!

id say those are generally nice poems too, imagine its my last duchess or tissue :s-smilie:
Original post by jennaa21
id say those are generally nice poems too, imagine its my last duchess or tissue :s-smilie:

no way..if it's..tissue ... :')
Inspector already came up on 2020 paper
Original post by Harryip

oof
Original post by lara!

Ahh... ok
Original post by Harryip

inspector? which ones that?
AIC and power and conflict poetry..what do you think will come up? And any last min tips.. don't feel totally prepared :smile:

2013 Eric
2014 Eva
2015 Mr B
2016 Gerald and Sheila's relationship
2017 Mrs B and Inspector for other Q
2018 Eric
2019 Sheila
2020 Mr B
2021 Gerald

Who knows lol, I'm guessing Mrs B/ Inspector or Eva.

Good luck everyone
Original post by lara!

quite a lot of people think it is sheila or the inspector so i hope they are right !!
Original post by jennaa21
mark my words: checking out me history, storm on the island, emigree or london. it has to be one of those

well i guess it wasn't TT how'dit go anyway?

although we all predicted the wrong poems and characters here lol ho'w you guys find it? I mean don't dwell on it now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending