The Student Room Group

2022 English lit gcse predictions

An inspector calls gcse english literature 2022 predictions?
Well young/old generation and Gerald haven't been used recently so
2021 character was Gerald and the Inspector hasn't been asked as the character question yet ever, however they have mentioned the Inspector in the theme question (but that was 2017 so that was 5 years ago and yet again like I said that was theme not character). Regardless I think it will be the Inspector but definitely not Gerald because that was 2021 and I doubt Birling because that was 2020 but still could be him. For the theme I think it will be between Age or Class because 2021 was responsibility so it won't be that and 2020 was Gender so I doubt it would be that. Probably age in my opinion as I don't think there has been a theme question on age.
Too sum it all up in my opinion it will be the Inspector as the character and it will be Age as the theme.
Which exam board are you talking about because it will be different for each.
Original post by rebekah089
Which exam board are you talking about because it will be different for each.

aqa
What do u reckon Christmas carol could be on?
Original post by Michael Kyle
2021 character was Gerald and the Inspector hasn't been asked as the character question yet ever, however they have mentioned the Inspector in the theme question (but that was 2017 so that was 5 years ago and yet again like I said that was theme not character). Regardless I think it will be the Inspector but definitely not Gerald because that was 2021 and I doubt Birling because that was 2020 but still could be him. For the theme I think it will be between Age or Class because 2021 was responsibility so it won't be that and 2020 was Gender so I doubt it would be that. Probably age in my opinion as I don't think there has been a theme question on age.
Too sum it all up in my opinion it will be the Inspector as the character and it will be Age as the theme.

yep exactly what i thought
Reply 7
Any ideas on othello cia
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 8
Any ideas on othello
Original post by Michael Kyle

Hi, are you talking about AQA because I couldn't find 2021, was this a specially released exam paper or are you talking about a different exam board.

Thanks Byron
Original post by byronladdcarr
Hi, are you talking about AQA because I couldn't find 2021, was this a specially released exam paper or are you talking about a different exam board.

Thanks Byron

You can’t get 2021 because it was used for mocks so aqa locked it idk why
Original post by 101Emma
You can’t get 2021 because it was used for mocks so aqa locked it idk why

Teachers can login and access now
Reply 12
I'll keep it short and sweet- the character is DEFINITELY going to be the inspector or Mrs Birling
The theme will DEFINITELY be society or age

Original post by Vcxvc
An inspector calls gcse english literature 2022 predictions?
Original post by MannyT
I'll keep it short and sweet- the character is DEFINITELY going to be the inspector or Mrs Birling

Why do you think this? is it more likely to be the Inspector or Mrs Birling? Thanku.
Original post by MannyT

Also do you have any predictions for A Christmas Carol? :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by leilaagdjdgsh
Why do you think this? is it more likely to be the Inspector or Mrs Birling? Thanku.

Gerald was last year- Birling is a chance but that directly ties in with society (and different generations)... Sheila has been asked multiple times but again, this is basically the age question. Mrs Birling is a chance as we havent had her since 2017... Inspector has never been asked about.
Reply 16
Original post by leilaagdjdgsh
Also do you have any predictions for A Christmas Carol? :smile:

I dont do A Christmas Carol...soz
Original post by MannyT
Gerald was last year- Birling is a chance but that directly ties in with society (and different generations)... Sheila has been asked multiple times but again, this is basically the age question. Mrs Birling is a chance as we havent had her since 2017... Inspector has never been asked about.

What about Eva Smith/Daisy Renton herself?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending