The Student Room Group

aqa english lit gcse tomorrow!!

good luck everyone for lit tomorrow!!

what do we all think the questions are going to be?? especially for jekyll and hyde

i've seen a lot of people saying the inspector calls one will be gerald or eva and gender... i'm going to be brushing up on those tonight!!

jekyll and hyde thoughts??
Gerald came up in November so it's unlikely (fingers crossed) he won't come up tomorrow
Reply 2
thank god!! i'm probably not going to do the character question anyways but I would if it was the Inspector.. that would be the dream!
What if it's Eva Smith?
Reply 4
Original post by WinnieJr
What if it's Eva Smith?

i actually ended up writing loads about eva for the theme question today - i didn't get to finish up so not too sure how much sense it actually made! How did you find it?
i thought the question was going to be on Utterson, im surprised they were nice and gave it about Dr Jekyll
Reply 6
Original post by jennaa21
i thought the question was going to be on Utterson, im surprised they were nice and gave it about Dr Jekyll

yess! i thought it was a great question actually. hoping this doesn't mean shakespeare will be horrible or the grade boundaries will be sky high or something!
Original post by emmab0488
yess! i thought it was a great question actually. hoping this doesn't mean shakespeare will be horrible or the grade boundaries will be sky high or something!

oh yes same i completely forgot about that, which play are you doing for shakespeare?
Reply 8
oh yes same i completely forgot about that, which play are you doing for shakespeare?

macbeth :s-smilie: how about you?
macbeth :s-smilie: how about you?

same, if we get a question on banquo or macduff 😭
same, if we get a question on banquo or macduff 😭

if it's either of them i'll just accept that i've failed english and move on... some of the exams have been so questionable this year I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to ask about the old man or something 😭
if it's either of them i'll just accept that i've failed english and move on... some of the exams have been so questionable this year I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to ask about the old man or something 😭

same pleaseeee, they did give a question about Dr Jekyll for the J&H exam tho which is kinda nice, i hope they give a question on one of the main characters like Macbeth or Lady Macbeth
i actually ended up writing loads about eva for the theme question today - i didn't get to finish up so not too sure how much sense it actually made! How did you find it?

Hi! Sorry I didn't see this any faster hahahah xD
I did the theme and wrote TONS about Eric and quite a bit about Mrs Birling! Was pretty neat if I'm honest!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending