The Student Room Group

Psychology a-level 2022 (aqa)

Write down your thoughts and questions about Paper 1 Psychology AQA 2022 below!
I felt really good about it at first, but I realised I completely messed up the social influence 16 marker, the two 2 markers on STM duration and capacity and didnt fully evaluate the WMM 16 marker so idk how well i've actually done ;(
aww i'm sure you smashed it! onwards and upwards :smile:
if it helps i think lots of people got caught out by the attachment 16 marker because not everyone linked it back to humans

Original post by newgoose
I felt really good about it at first, but I realised I completely messed up the social influence 16 marker, the two 2 markers on STM duration and capacity and didnt fully evaluate the WMM 16 marker so idk how well i've actually done ;(
mucked up the social influence 16 marker and ran out of time to do a full evaluation on the last 8 marker but other than that i thought it was ok :smile:
Original post by newgoose

Same! I haven't even got the motivation to think about Paper 2 because I keep thinking about dumb things I did on Paper 1 like not seeing the were 20 participants in the degrees of freedom question and forgetting mentioning Germany is an individualistic culture in the cultural variations question
Original post by louisa.katy
mucked up the social influence 16 marker and ran out of time to do a full evaluation on the last 8 marker but other than that i thought it was ok :smile:

aww that's okay! 1 paper down, 2 to go. we're all going to smash it :smile:
best of luck for your exams <3
Original post by anon25x
Same! I haven't even got the motivation to think about Paper 2 because I keep thinking about dumb things I did on Paper 1 like not seeing the were 20 participants in the degrees of freedom question and forgetting mentioning Germany is an individualistic culture in the cultural variations question

don't worry! at least now you know what to do for future papers :wink:
i keep overthinking paper 1 too - originally i thought it went well but now feeling a little deflated cos idk if i answered questions properly.
but nvm!! onwards and upwards. good luck for your exams <3
Original post by studentj03
don't worry! at least now you know what to do for future papers :wink:
i keep overthinking paper 1 too - originally i thought it went well but now feeling a little deflated cos idk if i answered questions properly.
but nvm!! onwards and upwards. good luck for your exams <3

Good luck to you too! Honestly it'll all be over in a month and that's the only thing keeping me going.:smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by anon25x
Good luck to you too! Honestly it'll all be over in a month and that's the only thing keeping me going.:smile:

thank you! same here! summer is going to be A-MAZ-ING :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending