The Student Room Group

Physics EPQ aliens help asap !!!!

I have begun my EPQ and am going to do it based on like extraterrestrial life but there’s so much info. Anyone have any ideas on a title I can use that means im doing my own research of sorts and answering a question!!!!!
Original post by Eviethorp321
I have begun my EPQ and am going to do it based on like extraterrestrial life but there’s so much info. Anyone have any ideas on a title I can use that means im doing my own research of sorts and answering a question!!!!!

For ET life, you gotta be VERY specific. Space is a big big place, and you've got to hone in on ur question to make sure you can be very specific and talk a lot about it. Research the different planets that could have life, see which arguments you like and which presents with the most interesting information. Look at Stephen Hawking's work. Look at the BBC. Then go from there. The more secondary research u do, the more of an idea u will get surrounding that topic and what you would like to write about.

This is just advice, so obvs you could do ur own thing. Either way update us on how it goes!
Original post by Donnialy
For ET life, you gotta be VERY specific. Space is a big big place, and you've got to hone in on ur question to make sure you can be very specific and talk a lot about it. Research the different planets that could have life, see which arguments you like and which presents with the most interesting information. Look at Stephen Hawking's work. Look at the BBC. Then go from there. The more secondary research u do, the more of an idea u will get surrounding that topic and what you would like to write about.

This is just advice, so obvs you could do ur own thing. Either way update us on how it goes!

Okay that’s super helpful thank you. I’m just struggling to think of a question that I can answer myself through analysis without obviously doing any actual research
Original post by Eviethorp321
Okay that’s super helpful thank you. I’m just struggling to think of a question that I can answer myself through analysis without obviously doing any actual research

no worries glad i could help. researching the topic will rlly help hone u in on ur question, but i get its time consuming etc. hope it goes well :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending