The Student Room Group

...fun

dont you hate the feeling when its so easy speaking to someone and that one person comes back and it hurts so much cos it feels that the person its so easy to speak to dont wanna talk anymore? you know that feeling? i do

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jonsie55
dont you hate the feeling when its so easy speaking to someone and that one person comes back and it hurts so much cos it feels that the person its so easy to speak to dont wanna talk anymore? you know that feeling? i do

oh.. um.. hi
I hate knowing that I caused this :/
This could end up being a very awkward thread as well now that we’ve all posted in it :s-smilie:
Original post by RushingRiver
This could end up being a very awkward thread as well now that we’ve all posted in it :s-smilie:

lol join the party i guess

also i didn't see your first line till now.. it's fine.. it wasn't your fault.. if anyone caused this it was me..
Original post by Shawn2006
also i didn't see your first line till now.. it's fine.. it wasn't your fault.. if anyone caused this it was me..

How was it you?! You left for a day - that’s perfectly reasonable.
I’ve been on here enough to know that banned accounts tend to make a duplicate within a couple of days. Honestly, I was looking out for you because I knew you’d be back. Yet I still chose to talk to her, and I feel terrible for not waiting a couple of days first.
How was it you?! You left for a day - that’s perfectly reasonable.
I’ve been on here enough to know that banned accounts tend to make a duplicate within a couple of days. Honestly, I was looking out for you because I knew you’d be back. Yet I still chose to talk to her, and I feel terrible for not waiting a couple of days first.

tbh i've never been more confused in my life.. my life was sad but kinda ok with most of my friends supporting me from my last breakup (on may 16th) but then i was happy that somehow i found another girlfriend after only a week but then my stupid self had to get banned and everything is still fine but.. not.. you know what i mean?
tbh i've never been more confused in my life.. my life was sad but kinda ok with most of my friends supporting me from my last breakup (on may 16th) but then i was happy that somehow i found another girlfriend after only a week but then my stupid self had to get banned and everything is still fine but.. not.. you know what i mean?

Yeah. I’m in the same position with my life being sad but kinda ok - my last breakup was late January and I’ve made so many new friends since then, but I know it’s still lonely for a while no matter how many friends you have. It’s not a great position to be in.
Yeah. I’m in the same position with my life being sad but kinda ok - my last breakup was late January and I’ve made so many new friends since then, but I know it’s still lonely for a while no matter how many friends you have. It’s not a great position to be in.

yeah.. i asked out my crush one day and we started dating.. then when i got back to school i was so excited i told all my friends at breakfast.. but when i got to 5th period she broke up with me.. for the rest of the day my friends (most of them) were worried because they said i was "a complete different person"

and my friends that weren't worried (2 of them) just joked around saying i can't even keep a girlfriend for a day..
yeah.. i asked out my crush one day and we started dating.. then when i got back to school i was so excited i told all my friends at breakfast.. but when i got to 5th period she broke up with me.. for the rest of the day my friends (most of them) were worried because they said i was "a complete different person"

and my friends that weren't worried (2 of them) just joked around saying i can't even keep a girlfriend for a day..

Ooh that’s rough… sorry about that :frown:
Ooh that’s rough… sorry about that :frown:

yeah.. but i'm alive.. i think..
yeah.. but i'm alive.. i think..

Having the confidence to ask your crush out is way more important than her decision to break up with you by the 5th period. You're going to be taking so many chances and creating so many opportunities that others won't in your personal life and in your career with that attitude.
Original post by Mentalhealth*12
Having the confidence to ask your crush out is way more important than her decision to break up with you by the 5th period. You're going to be taking so many chances and creating so many opportunities that others won't in your personal life and in your career with that attitude.

Thanks! It was upsetting to say the least but after a little bit I got over it..
Thanks! It was upsetting to say the least but after a little bit I got over it..

Hey dude. Are you alright? :smile:
When you’re able to, I feel like maybe we should PM and talk about what’s happened today. Have you heard anything from Olivia?
Reply 14
Hey dude. Are you alright? :smile:
When you’re able to, I feel like maybe we should PM and talk about what’s happened today. Have you heard anything from Olivia?

OMG i didnt mean to cause this :s-smilie: this wasnt about you guys at all!! i swear on my life i was talking about a friend from ages ago. sorry if i made it look like it was about you guys.. i feel so bad now :/
Reply 15
OMG i didnt mean to cause this :s-smilie: this wasnt about you guys at all!! i swear on my life i was talking about a friend from ages ago. sorry if i made it look like it was about you guys.. i feel so bad now :/
oh.. um.. hi

OMG lol i thought you were talking about us.. i'm sry i had no idea it was about a friend.. i'm glad you said something cause now i can rest easy lol
Reply 17
(Original post by Shawn2006)OMG lol i thought you were talking about us.. i'm sry i had no idea it was about a friend.. i'm glad you said something cause now i can rest easy lol

i didnt realise it looked that way! i feel so stupid.. :/
(Original post by Shawn2006)OMG lol i thought you were talking about us.. i'm sry i had no idea it was about a friend.. i'm glad you said something cause now i can rest easy lol

i didnt realise it looked that way! i feel so stupid.. :/

hey don't.. it's fine.. everybody makes mistakes you know.. mine was i got banned lol
Reply 19
hey don't.. it's fine.. everybody makes mistakes you know.. mine was i got banned lol

true :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending