The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level Economics A Paper 2: 9EC0 02 - 6 June 2022 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did the Edexcel A Level Economics A Paper 2 exam go for you?

Edexcel A Level Economics A Paper 2: The National and Global Economy 9EC0 02 - 6 Jun 2022

-Exam Chat Thread-

Exam technique, night before breakdowns and discussion regarding this exam... This is the place to be

Feel free to chat about your exam, add resources to the thread as well as anything that may be helpful to others

This thread covers the following papers:

9EC0 02 Paper 2 2h 6 June 2022 pm

Resources

Specification: Edexcel economics

Advance Information: Edexcel A

(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Starting to smash out revision for this bad boy now
me 2, hopefully it will be a nice paper
Original post by Abzdot
Starting to smash out revision for this bad boy now
Does anyone have practice questions for this exam please?
Since everything on paper 1 was purely advance info, should I just revise purely advance info for paper 2+3? I think that's not risky as Edexcel was specific in the questions on paper 1... what are you guys gonna do?
Original post by drowninalevels
Does anyone have practice questions for this exam please?

Go on expert tuition or revision world
i would lile to ask thr same. But paper 2 is almost everything is it is quite hard to just focus on those listed topics
Original post by Anon1a11qqq
Since everything on paper 1 was purely advance info, should I just revise purely advance info for paper 2+3? I think that's not risky as Edexcel was specific in the questions on paper 1... what are you guys gonna do?
I'm going to focus on the topics in the advance info but also make sure I understand and can use the other topics (like inflation and unemployment) in essays or as evaluation!

Revise advance info really well but make sure you at least know a thing or two about stuff like inflation and unemployment as they might be useful to mention in essays and longer Section B questions.
Reply 9
Are people just revising by making essay plans? Or like content covering and stuff? I’m stressed I’m not doing enough….
I havent started yet tbh - how do u revise essay plans though I thought it was more of content covering - if anyone does essay plans can u lmk how u find that
Original post by H654
Are people just revising by making essay plans? Or like content covering and stuff? I’m stressed I’m not doing enough….
Reply 11
Original post by Lujxin.
I havent started yet tbh - how do u revise essay plans though I thought it was more of content covering - if anyone does essay plans can u lmk how u find that

I do a mixture of essay plans and actual timed essays. I find essay plans helps me consolidate what I’ve learnt or reveal my weaknesses (e.g what I could have put in the plan). But before doing any of those I make sure my overall content knowledge is strong.
Do you have any essay questions you can share?

Original post by JLars
I do a mixture of essay plans and actual timed essays. I find essay plans helps me consolidate what I’ve learnt or reveal my weaknesses (e.g what I could have put in the plan). But before doing any of those I make sure my overall content knowledge is strong.
Reply 13
which part of the Specification de we need examples for ?
Reply 14
Original post by H654

We need country profiles and knowledge of the UK economy
Original post by Nik3e
We need country profiles and knowledge of the UK economy

Country profiles??
Original post by H654

Knowledge of 2008 and great depression
Reply 17
Original post by Layla1712
Country profiles??

Gini coefficient, HDI rankings, GDP etc
Reply 18
Original post by drowninalevels
Do you have any essay questions you can share?

Tutor 2u have some good examples I think e.g on their website or videos. economics help too
Any predictions for the 25 markers ???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending