The Student Room Group

sick of being single, want love and a companion

im 18, no friends and single this is ruining me i cant take this anymore
Original post by Amourrose

Same here but I’m 17 and have no social life 😭 looks like after my first a level paper yesterday I’m gonna be resitting the exam. Another year of this bs again😭 we should perhaps just meet.. at this point who actually cares we strangers it gives us a chance to actually meet new people

Hey/hi.

Most important thing to say right now is that nothing is permanent do not let this get you down to the extent that something goes badly wrong... you are not as alone as you think you are and can always talk to someone.

Tell me/us something about you... what do you like? Were do you study?
A lot of women are incredibly unhappy and think a relationship will save them. If you're not happy being single, your relationship is probably going to fail because you're going to come off as desperate.

Start by being passionate about something, and people will naturally flock to you.
Get a dog

Bless, I feel the same it doesn’t make me unhappy but now I feel I’m at the right stage and time but I ain’t good enough for anybody 🤣.
I'm 41 and sick of being single. It's not easy to meet the one.
Reply 7

Ngl, I can relate so badly with I'm also 18 with no friends and single 😭, and honestly neither do I have a clue of how to deal with this.
Original post by C25
Ngl, I can relate so badly with I'm also 18 with no friends and single 😭, and honestly neither do I have a clue of how to deal with this.

Bless you I feel for you both.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending