The Student Room Group

HELP didn't write a conclusion in my history a level exam

Hi so just sat my edexcel history a level and unfortunately i ran out of time and didn't get to put a conclusion on 2 out of 3 of my answers... am i royally f***ed? I need a B for my firm... a B in this case is only around 13/20 so I am not fussed about getting full marks
Terrified so please be honest but kind with my feelings lol...
I also did state my argument at some point throughout so the indication is there ... just without a definitive conclusion
Original post by cait0021
Hi so just sat my edexcel history a level and unfortunately i ran out of time and didn't get to put a conclusion on 2 out of 3 of my answers... am i royally f***ed? I need a B for my firm... a B in this case is only around 13/20 so I am not fussed about getting full marks
I also did state my argument at some point throughout so the indication is there ... just without a definitive conclusion

I will admit it isn't looking good. Are there any caps on level if you miss the conclusion? Check that.
Original post by Kabutops
I will admit it isn't looking good. Are there any caps on level if you miss the conclusion? Check that.

Why say this? This isnt true at all , dont comment pointless stuff.

You will be fine.
Hopefully you should be ok. Especially if your argument was consistently clear throughout anyway.

edit: definitely not royally ****ed
(edited 1 year ago)

You will be fine and have probably done a lot better than you think, how many other history exams do you have and did you do coursework?
Reply 5
Original post by Pollyssmith
You will be fine and have probably done a lot better than you think, how many other history exams do you have and did you do coursework?

Hey, thanks for being so kind. I got an A in my coursework and have 2 papers left... again I only need a B
Hey, thanks for being so kind. I got an A in my coursework and have 2 papers left... again I only need a B

Your coursework will push up your grade plus grade boundaries are meant to be lower this year, you probably will get a B and if not I'm pretty sure unis can be lenient on grades and could still let you in with a C (but seems unlikely you'll get that if you've got an A in coursework) so just try your hardest and then forget about it until August . Good luck with your other exams :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest