The Student Room Group

anon revises for a levels in 2 weeks😃

let’s hope i update this

long story short, lots of laziness and procastination led me to leave a level revision till nearly the last minute. Still, 2 weeks is much longer than my usual cramming.
Revising for long periods of time puts me off because it makes me feel like I’ll forget everything (which isn’t true but you know)

Bit of context, I do a level psychology, chemistry and biology. Predicted an A*AA* but realistically achieving ABA*. I did psychology paper 1 today and it was decent but timing was an issue which it never usually is. It’s probably because I hadn’t written for a long time (i type up anki flashcards).

Anyways, going to bed now but I’ll hopefully update this and share my very vague routine. My reason for making this? Idk but I hope people who didn’t feel prepared feel a bit more prepared upon seeing this.

Oh also, I’ve gotten 2 medicine offers, so yes, i defo need the grades for that. I need an AAA or an ABB, not bad at all. For personal satisfaction, i want to achieve an AAA*, idk how i expect highly when i’ve left it last minute but no time for regrets, past is in the past

Scroll to see replies

okay here’s my very vague plan

wednesday 25th May : do biology paper 1
thursday 26th May : do biology paper 1
friday 27th May : do chemistry paper 1
saturday 28th May : do chemistry paper 1
sunday 29th May : do psychology approaches + biopsych
finish paper 1 content + paper 2 psych
finish most the exam questions packs…?

Monday 30th May: do bio paper 2
Tuesday 31st May : do bio paper 2
Wednesday 1st June : do chemistry paper 2
Thursday 2nd June : do chemistry paper 2
Friday 3rd June : do psychology paper 3
Saturday 4th June : do psychology RM
Sunday 5th June : do chem paper 3 content that’s not repeated
Finish paper 2 content + some of paper 3 + all of RM
finish all the exam papers i have

Monday 6th June: do psych paper 3 finish content
Tuesday 7th June : do chem paper 3 content that’s not related
Wednesday 8th June : Psych paper 2
Thursday 9th June: Bio paper 1
Friday 10th June: finish content
Saturday 11th June: finish content
Sunday 12th June:

Monday 13th June: Chem paper 1
Tuesday 14th June:
Wednesday 15th June:
Thursday 16th June: Psych paper 3
Friday 17th June: Bio paper 2
Saturday 18th June:
Sunday 19th June:

Monday 20th June: Chem paper 2
Tuesday 21st June:
Wednesday 22nd June:
Thursday 23rd June: Chemistry paper 3
Friday 24th June: Biology paper 3

very vague like i said but when i start revising i’ll make a priority list of what i need to revise from the advanced info. At school I’ll do exam questions then at home I’ll do content I think
This is forum is more of a plan for me
lol nvm no i do not wanna continue this i cba
whaaaa why not?
Original post by Anonymous
lol nvm no i do not wanna continue this i cba
Original post by ate_lophobia
whaaaa why not?

oh i didn’t think anyone was reading this lmaooo😂😂😂it’s mostly bc whenever i do threads like this i neveeerrrrr do what i say i need to do, i rather come back on here on results day and say whether these 2 weeks have worked out or not
oh i didn’t think anyone was reading this lmaooo😂😂😂it’s mostly bc whenever i do threads like this i neveeerrrrr do what i say i need to do, i rather come back on here on results day and say whether these 2 weeks have worked out or not

ohhh fair enough 😂 I was watching your thread cz I'm literally in the exact same position as you. Like full copy paste no joke. We do the same subjects, same predicted, I wanna do medicine, I type up anki FC too AND I've left my revision too late 😩😢😂😂. Now I'm full on panic mode in the library 8 hours everyday lol. Anyway best of luck for ur exams we'll smash it
hopefully
Original post by ate_lophobia
ohhh fair enough 😂 I was watching your thread cz I'm literally in the exact same position as you. Like full copy paste no joke. We do the same subjects, same predicted, I wanna do medicine, I type up anki FC too AND I've left my revision too late 😩😢😂😂. Now I'm full on panic mode in the library 8 hours everyday lol. Anyway best of luck for ur exams we'll smash it
hopefully

omg😂😂😂😂glad i’m not alone!! congrats on the medicine!! 8 hours?! dhwidbwisbjana

OK OK you’ve motivated me to continue this and GET WORK DONE
eventho i had finished school at 11 yesterday, i ended up getting desserts with my sister and eating out, then i came back home at 3 only to go back to my sisters from 5-9, and knocked out as soon as i came home at 10. I woke up at 8, day dreamed until 9 and i cleant the house since it’s just me and my brother here rn. I didn’t go to school bc i cba lol

I got out the shower since 12.30 and i’ve just been cutting my nails…

OKAY so i’ll get into my pjs and start biology revision until my brother gets food from my sister. I’ve also got to call back for an appointment so i’ll do that whilst he’s gone out for a bit of privacy lol
What a unique idea lol. All the blogs I've seen are with people who have accounts. An Anonymous version seems dope.
Original post by gtty123
What a unique idea lol. All the blogs I've seen are with people who have accounts. An Anonymous version seems dope.

thank you thank you!
Good luck with your revision! :heart:
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Good luck with your revision! :heart:

thanks!
guess who’s still in bed…🫠
I cant stop watching movie recaps!!!!!!!!! I’m also waiting for my brother to leave the house so I can take a private call instead of starting work, taking the call and getting distracted
i’m gonna clean my room rn and finally put pjs on. I’m hoping to work until 11 or perhaps until midnight, but i get tired very easily, especially after eating so may have to have coffee. Or i can just nap and work through the night idk
most important thing now is starting so yep
1st year med student here! Very similar to you last year I didn’t revise EVER until just before my “alevels” (they weren’t proper ones but ya know)

Just had my last day of my OSCE/CCA and omg first day I cried it went so badly hoping I can scrape a pass.

I do want to warn you though- you can’t cram Med school- I mean you probably won’t listen to me (I didn’t listen to anyone lol) do it the 1st semester, works out okay but then in the second semester have a mental breakdown because it’s not possible to cram Med school content 😭 you have to remember everything for the whole 5 years as well.

Good luck, hope you smash your alevels- im sure you will! You’ve got this!
Original post by Hotheaded
1st year med student here! Very similar to you last year I didn’t revise EVER until just before my “alevels” (they weren’t proper ones but ya know)

Just had my last day of my OSCE/CCA and omg first day I cried it went so badly hoping I can scrape a pass.

I do want to warn you though- you can’t cram Med school- I mean you probably won’t listen to me (I didn’t listen to anyone lol) do it the 1st semester, works out okay but then in the second semester have a mental breakdown because it’s not possible to cram Med school content 😭 you have to remember everything for the whole 5 years as well.

Good luck, hope you smash your alevels- im sure you will! You’ve got this!

i didn’t expect this thread to get attention let alone from an actual med student😭😭😭😭😭
ahh i hope you do pass!!!

lmaooo thanks for the warning, i keep telling myself uni is a fresh start so i HAVE to stop my bad cramming habit but i can’t because it works😭😭😭😭😭it’s stressful but it works😭😭😭BUT i’m defo not taking that risk with medicine lmaoooo i will end up having a stroke from stress trying to cram for that, i can’t even imagine

thank you so much! I hope everything goes well for you!!
still in bed…. i update this whenever someone replies lmaooo. Okay okay i promise getting up now. Maybe I’ll come off anon at the end of this, or maybe not who knows. It depends on what I get on August 17th/18th (whenever a level results day is)
still in bed…. i update this whenever someone replies lmaooo. Okay okay i promise getting up now. Maybe I’ll come off anon at the end of this, or maybe not who knows. It depends on what I get on August 17th/18th (whenever a level results day is)

Bestie you got this

Good luck!

im in the same boat as you lol. doing chem bio and RS and am predicted AAA, but i've only just started taking revision seriously :colonhash: WE GOT THIS!!! :cool:
Original post by Spelunker
im in the same boat as you lol. doing chem bio and RS and am predicted AAA, but i've only just started taking revision seriously :colonhash: WE GOT THIS!!! :cool:

Which exam boards are you doing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending