The Student Room Group

Edexcel A level History paper Germany 1918-89

How did everyone find the paper today?

What are you predictions for the grade boundaries and around what mark would be an A?
Original post by johncena26
How did everyone find the paper today?

What are you predictions for the grade boundaries and around what mark would be an A?

The more I think about the worse I've done. I think grade boundaries will be around the normal 16 in every question because of the content of the paper. I messed up the interpretation section severely. I need an A for uni so thats rather worrying. How did you find it?
terrible to be honest, and its so disheartening because everyone came out saying it was so easy, just hope my other two are better
Reply 3
The first question was easy , it was like many other Weimar questions in previous papers just reworded differently.

Section B was the worst question on the paper by far. And section C was alright

How much marks do you think is needed for an A out if 200 marks? Will it be midway between 2019-2021

Also how did others in ur class find the paper?
Original post by Lara1212l
The more I think about the worse I've done. I think grade boundaries will be around the normal 16 in every question because of the content of the paper. I messed up the interpretation section severely. I need an A for uni so thats rather worrying. How did you find it?
(Original post by johncena26)The first question was easy , it was like many other Weimar questions in previous papers just reworded differently.

How much marks do you think is needed for an A out if 200 marks? Will it be midway between 2019-2021

I liked section B because I had revised FRG economy. Some liked it some hated it. Split between those who looked at the advanced info and revised that content. I'd just say assume 2019 grade boundaries and hope for better!
Original post by johncena26
The first question was easy , it was like many other Weimar questions in previous papers just reworded differently.

do you have the 2021 questions please, im in year 12 and it would be really helpful for essay plans!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending