The Student Room Group

Could an exam paper be supoenaed to court

If it was covered in blood?
Would AQA still mark it?
I can't see how AQA (or any other exam board) would be able to legally resist a subpoena compelling them to produce an exam paper as evidence.

As to whether it would be marked, I suspect that would very much depend on what the scanner makes of the blood stains. If the text is still legible, I guess there'd be no reason not to mark it.

(I hope this is hypothetical! It sounds like you're doing fact-checking for a book, or something.)
Original post by DataVenia

As to whether it would be marked, I suspect that would very much depend on what the scanner makes of the blood stains. If the text is still legible, I guess there'd be no reason not to mark it.

At least I am still getting my A*.
Original post by Anonymous
If it was covered in blood?
Would AQA still mark it?

I remember some guy in one of GCSEs got a severe nosebleed that couldn’t be contained mid exam, his paper was put in the bin, this happened like 10/15 minutes into a 2 hour paper and it was clear he wouldn’t partake in the exam after the scene that was caused.
Do you think that if the scanner couldn’t read my paper, they’d send it to a real person?
Do you think that if the scanner couldn’t read my paper, they’d send it to a real person?

No it’s disgusting, if it’s anything more then a couple drops that dried up I think they’d bin it.
Original post by mnot
No it’s disgusting, if it’s anything more then a couple drops that dried up I think they’d bin it.

Couldn’t they just quarantine it?
also, how long do exam paper court supoeners take?
I don’t trust my VPN enough to expand
Couldn’t they just quarantine it?
also, how long do exam paper court supoeners take?

Why would a court subpoena it to begin with...

If some event involving so much blood & potential court proceedings it would likely have been seized at the time of the incident if relevant, if not it would probably be in a bin.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by mnot

If some event involving so much blood & potential court proceedings it would likely have been seized at the time of the incident if relevant

Weirder things have happened hey
Lol that is what I thought too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending