The Student Room Group

help

i’m 16 and i’m supposed to be going round my friends tomorow for a party and we’re all getting drunk
but i’ve never drank before at all and i’m really scared and also have like really strict parents
would it be obvious that i drank the morning after? like are hangovers visible and do they happen to everyone that drinks?
i’m really not sure whether or not to just not go because it’s really scaring me
hey, i'm the same age as you so I feel like i can acc relate to you. personally, I wouldn't go just cuz you are def gonna get caught especially cuz this would be your first time drinking. plus, you're underage which is seriously dangerous as the age limit is kept for a reason. I have seen far too many cases of underage teenagers dying/getting seriously injured due to drinking excessively with no one responsible to monitor them. Its always better to be safe than sorry. this is just my opinion btw :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
hey, i'm the same age as you so I feel like i can acc relate to you. personally, I wouldn't go just cuz you are def gonna get caught especially cuz this would be your first time drinking. plus, you're underage which is seriously dangerous as the age limit is kept for a reason. I have seen far too many cases of underage teenagers dying/getting seriously injured due to drinking excessively with no one responsible to monitor them. Its always better to be safe than sorry. this is just my opinion btw :smile:

hi thank u sm i don’t think i’m going to go tbh i’m just too scared of getting caught 😭😭 and it doesn’t feel appealing to me anyway
im sad about feeling left out but it’s not the end of the world i guess
Original post by Anonymous
i’m 16 and i’m supposed to be going round my friends tomorow for a party and we’re all getting drunk
but i’ve never drank before at all and i’m really scared and also have like really strict parents
would it be obvious that i drank the morning after? like are hangovers visible and do they happen to everyone that drinks?
i’m really not sure whether or not to just not go because it’s really scaring me

if they're good friends they won't force you or anything
do you know if they would?
Original post by radicaledward
if they're good friends they won't force you or anything
do you know if they would?

they’re great and wouldn’t say anything if i didn’t drink but i know i’d feel really judged

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending