The Student Room Group

Celebrity worship is Idolatry and a strong affront to the Lord and Jesus.

There is only one king:
Jesus and the Father.
There is only prince:
Satan, RA, Baphomet, Sun god, Lucifer.

Celebrity worship, or worship of:
1. Animals (loving and caring for them, is not the same)
2. Individuals (the only solid thing coming out of most individuals is their poop).
3. Academics (again, lucifers agents).
4. Knowledge or "skills".
5. Worship of self and aspects like "finding your identity".

Is Satanism at the third highest level. Being a genius is so "worshipped" by this website, when they dont even know the rampant Satanic activity and doctrine that Lucifers agents have pulled over ALL OUR EYES.

Now, if you worship or engage within any of the listed 5, you are at best a "full blown satanist" or an accidental Satanist.

Agree?
(edited 1 year ago)
BBCO.jpg
"Great Britain, Great Brexit, Great Bulldog".
Depends on what you define as "worship". I have passions, things and people I highly admire, revere, am interested in etc. But I can't think of anything I "worship" (although, as previously mentioned, it depends on the definition).

Worshipping the five things you mentioned has nothing to do with Satanism. In most cases Satanism is either to do with the worship of Satan or Laveyan Satanism. Worship of knowledge, academics, animals etc. has absolutely nothing to do with those two most popular/well-known forms of Satanism that I mentioned.
Original post by londonmyst
BBCO.jpg
"Great Britain, Great Brexit, Great Bulldog".

I love that there's 0 context, this website is wonderful sometimes
OP banned so likely a troll. But how can we remove the thread now that it features such majesty?
Original post by SirNoodles
Depends on what you define as "worship". I have passions, things and people I highly admire, revere, am interested in etc. But I can't think of anything I "worship" (although, as previously mentioned, it depends on the definition).

Worshipping the five things you mentioned has nothing to do with Satanism. In most cases Satanism is either to do with the worship of Satan or Laveyan Satanism. Worship of knowledge, academics, animals etc. has absolutely nothing to do with those two most popular/well-known forms of Satanism that I mentioned.

I'm a christian and think satanism is fantastic, the satanic temple in america is helping women acess abortions, and doing amazing work.

That being said, I do think the idolisation of celebrities is an issue, it creates massive issues about body image, etc.
Original post by Admit-One
OP banned so likely a troll. But how can we remove the thread now that it features such majesty?

You may not disobey the lord bulldog
Reply 7
Might as well worship.people that exist vs ones that do not, I suppose

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending