The Student Room Group

am i over thinking

got the answers i needed so im deleting it
(edited 1 year ago)
Sounds like grooming. Do not stay with him alone. Once you understand, go.
Original post by Santw1ce
( im 16 and he's over 30 btw) so like today i was in my class with just the teacher and me after having skipped his class for weeks and he was explaining the work to me , after explaining the work he asked me about life and and religion and his life stories (which in all honesty I don't really care for ) and he said asked if I did something to my eyes cuz they looked bigger I said I put mascara and he said it looks good , which btw I was fine with at this point , then he began to talk about religion again and at a point he was like i know its wrong religiously and because I'm ur teacher to call u pretty and then he said I'm humble and cool which are attractive traits and that he only feels comfortable talking to me in the class , btw I don't really talk to him much like I said I skipped his class for weeks , he made it clear like a month or 2 ago that I'm his favorite student , anyways after a while he stopped talking and I asked if I could leave and he was like we haven't talked for a while i was actually looking forward to talk to u and now u wanna leave , I said no I wanna leave cuz I thought the conversation was over , anyways after that he kept talking about random stuff like social anxiety and stuff cuz he was saying stuff about how I'm not talkative with him , idk I feel like I'm over thinking it I just want some other opinions on it , it's just a bit annoying cuz he talks to me like we're friends , I just want him to teach me and then let me leave instead of going on abt life stuff ( he's always been like that ) I think it's just unnecessary PLS TELL ME WHAT U THINK SORRY FOR MAKING IT SO LONG :smile:)

very weird, be careful - speak to someone if anything happens that you're uncomfortable with (easier said than done i know)
seems dodgy. try to avoid being alone with him, bring a friend or something to hang back with you or email him instead
Reply 4
Original post by viktorismyplant
seems dodgy. try to avoid being alone with him, bring a friend or something to hang back with you or email him instead

Ok thanks sm , unfortunately tho we would probably always be alone in class because no one else comes except one other guy , but he sends him away to work in the library , but I probably am gonna start skipping his class again so it's alr
Reply 5
Original post by radicaledward
very weird, be careful - speak to someone if anything happens that you're uncomfortable with (easier said than done i know)

ty i will but I don't think he'd go any further than what he said today
Ok thanks sm , unfortunately tho we would probably always be alone in class because no one else comes except one other guy , but he sends him away to work in the library , but I probably am gonna start skipping his class again so it's alr

why such a small class? also if he sends him away thats weird cos then you 2 are alone together. deffo start skipping lmao
ty i will but I don't think he'd go any further than what he said today

do you know if there are security cameras in the class?
I feel like I have read the same story before, but I don’t want to call you a troll

Stay away from him and report to senior staff member
Reply 9
Original post by viktorismyplant
why such a small class? also if he sends him away thats weird cos then you 2 are alone together. deffo start skipping lmao

LMAOO yea I've been trying to get my attendance up but his class ain't worth it , it's a small class cuz it's a btec and ppl have been kicked out and moved from the class , and no one likes the teacher cuz he annoying so no one goes
Reply 10
Original post by radicaledward
do you know if there are security cameras in the class?

There arent any no
Reply 11
Groomer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending