The Student Room Group

im the only one awake right now....

I have a chem exam today so I will most definitely be sleep-deprived. Bet I'm the only one awake right now.

Scroll to see replies

You're not, I physically cannot sleep so im awake i guess

Original post by jnkscypher
I have a chem exam today so I will most definitely be sleep-deprived. Bet I'm the only one awake right now.
Original post by phoenixtheblaze
You're not, I physically cannot sleep so im awake i guess

haha yeah I know, I've been seeing people's posts cos I can't bring myself to revise. Have you tried making a cup of warm milk or smth?
haha yeah I know, I've been seeing people's posts cos I can't bring myself to revise. Have you tried making a cup of warm milk or smth?

Nah, but i was considering going over content for chemistry instead since im probably on a 5 right now
Nah, but i was considering going over content for chemistry instead since im probably on a 5 right now

I think watching summary vids are quite a bit useful ig. You can write down which topics you have like a huge difficulty in cos they didn't take anything out for this paper. lol revising for sciences is such a pain in the ass.
i chem here to say good nitrogen
I think watching summary vids are quite a bit useful ig. You can write down which topics you have like a huge difficulty in cos they didn't take anything out for this paper. lol revising for sciences is such a pain in the ass.

I've done that, but they don't go into topics as much as i need them to, so im making myself suffer haha

Wooow that's nice am awake too here, I Real loved chemistry was my best subject ever more so organic chemistry.....success
Original post by PossiblyNotGod
i chem here to say good nitrogen

good mourning
Original post by Maryland Khan
Wooow that's nice am awake too here, I Real loved chemistry was my best subject ever more so organic chemistry.....success

ahhh I hate the subject smm. In my mocks, it was the only paper that bought my average down since I do combined
I've done that, but they don't go into topics as much as i need them to, so im making myself suffer haha

not the lady in the video saying ''Moles isn't that much of a difficult topic'' - what...
good mourning

Morning to you , how are you?
not the lady in the video saying ''Moles isn't that much of a difficult topic'' - what...

delusion must be such a blessing for some people
Morning to you , how are you?

not feeling the best rn as my eyes are twitching 💀
morning, i’m awake revising as well #4am
delusion must be such a blessing for some people

LMFAOO it's prolly like the ******* topic in this paper and worth a good ton of marks aswell..
Original post by oliviapope1
morning, i’m awake revising as well #4am

is it for chem?
I enjoyed Calculating mole concepts also during practicals I was to make sure I score everything and indeed it boosted my grade
I enjoyed Calculating mole concepts also during practicals I was to make sure I score everything and indeed it boosted my grade

damn you reminded me I need to go over the practicals
Practicals act as boosters, if you are not good in theory , put more effort on practicals and earn those free marks

Quick Reply

Latest