The Student Room Group

OCR GCSE Computer Science Computational thinking J277/02 - 27 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did the exam go for you?

OCR GCSE Computer Science Computational thinking algorithms and programming J277/02 - 27 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Friday 27th May PM
Length: 1h30

Resources:
Specification
Advanced Information

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey!
I need some exam styled questions (OCR reference language) for the programming paper. I've finished revising all of paper 2 now but I wanna see if I can actually answer the questions ahaha
I've already done the practice papers the OCR gave us but because its a new specification, there arent any past papers to practice from

So any help would be really appreciated!

Original post by Mythical Pingu

OCR GCSE Computer Science Computational thinking algorithms and programming J277/02 - 27 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Friday 27th May PM
Length: 1h30

Resources:
Specification
Advanced Information

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
a thread for edexcel computer science? @Mythical Pingu
Original post by cjh________
a thread for edexcel computer science? @Mythical Pingu

here :smile:
Good luck!
How is everyone feeling about the exam? :smile: Hope it went well!
Original post by Mythical Pingu
How is everyone feeling about the exam? :smile: Hope it went well!

Yeah it did go well! It is annoying because the format and style of questions is completely different to all of the past papers and exam questions though
If it went well, what was so annoying about the format ???
Original post by toki112001200122
If it went well, what was so annoying about the format ???

threw a lot of us off at the start but the paper ended up being really easy actually
Reply 9
I found it so hard 🥺
Reply 10
What did everyone put for their coding on that long ass question?
Which question?
It was chill, but I'm foolish so I still lost a couple marks on the SQL question and probably a few more elsewhere
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 13
The last one, and the flow charts one
Reply 14
Think I’ve got about 10 marks :/
oh same genuinely I counted the ones I think ive right and its not more than 15, im so worried... all my friends said it was better than expected too I found it hellish nil
Original post by Hii101
Think I’ve got about 10 marks :/
Reply 16
Literally why’s paper 2 got to be such a b***h???
Low-key think I’ve ruined my grade now bc paper one was decent :///

Original post by user93_
oh same genuinely I counted the ones I think ive right and its not more than 15, im so worried... all my friends said it was better than expected too I found it hellish nil
honestly same paper 1 was horrible for me but I acc thought I passed even if it was a low pass but now absolutely not :frown: so upset fr
Original post by Hii101
Literally why’s paper 2 got to be such a b***h???
Low-key think I’ve ruined my grade now bc paper one was decent :///
Reply 18
No girl same honestly, I thought I stood a chance with P1 but now idek. Glad it’s over tho!?

Original post by user93_
honestly same paper 1 was horrible for me but I acc thought I passed even if it was a low pass but now absolutely not :frown: so upset fr
Reply 19
And the worst part is everyone saying it was the easiest thing ever like what???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending