The Student Room Group

breasts

Hi guys..I have notice a raised diagonal white lines on my boobs for the 2nd time...the first time I saw it, it disappeared after a few hours ... today I saw it again before taking shower...im a bit worried as in what might has caused it? just to say its not stitch mark its a raised line (like a pipe you can say)
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys..I have notice a raised diagonal white lines on my boobs for the 2nd time...the first time I saw it, it disappeared after a few hours ... today I saw it again before taking shower...im a bit worried as in what might has caused it? just to say its not stitch mark its a raised line (like a pipe you can say)

They’re probably stretch marks?
They’re probably stretch marks?

Ohh sorry I didn’t realise that you meant not a stretch mark
yeah its not stitch mark bcz I already have them so ik how they look and feel...im a bit worried as in its something serious :frown:
stretch mark*
yeah its not stitch mark bcz I already have them so ik how they look and feel...im a bit worried as in its something serious :frown:
anyone any idea what it could be??
see your gp if you're worried. we're not going to know and you've given little to no detail - so hope u find the info u need
actually I can't visit my GP atm...I have said that its white raised diagonal line on both breasts can it be a sign of cancer? :frown:
Original post by gracieee16
see your gp if you're worried. we're not going to know and you've given little to no detail - so hope u find the info u need
Irritation caused by your bra?
actually I can't visit my GP atm...I have said that its white raised diagonal line on both breasts can it be a sign of cancer? :frown:

If both virtually 100% chance nothing like that. If it was a change in one I'd be more worried. Where abouts?
Original post by Apachecow
If both virtually 100% chance nothing like that. If it was a change in one I'd be more worried. Where abouts?

its on the sides
how? :confused:
Original post by rosy_posy
Irritation caused by your bra?

oh my bad, i'm sorry. ummmmm perhaps visit out of hours?? cos you need to be seen so you can put ur mind at rest
you can pm me if u want! :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
how? :confused:

The edges of the cups could be digging into your skin. It's a raised line though so it could just be stretch marks
Original post by gracieee16
oh my bad, i'm sorry. ummmmm perhaps visit out of hours?? cos you need to be seen so you can put ur mind at rest
you can pm me if u want! :smile:

yea id go in the morning ...thanks a lot
hmm yea bra could be the issue ...thanks
Original post by rosy_posy
The edges of the cups could be digging into your skin. It's a raised line though so it could just be stretch marks
yea id go in the morning ...thanks a lot

no problem whatsoever! i wish u all the best <3 im here if u need someone to talk to

Hi,

It's against TSR rules to give medical advice, so I really recommend going to see your GP when next available or a medical professional who is able to give you an accurate diagnosis based off a proper consultation and examination.

I wish you best of luck that this isn't anything serious :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending