The Student Room Group

Advice!

I've been in a lgbt relationship with another guy for about 2 years now. I'm constantly hor** and have always put sex on the table but he always says no his not ready. I don't know what to do?? Like for a year we used to always make out and do the basics kissing and wa** together and stuff but even thats stopped now. I've asked him if his lost interest in me but constantly tells me how much he loves me.
Original post by Anonymous
I've been in a lgbt relationship with another guy for about 2 years now. I'm constantly hor** and have always put sex on the table but he always says no his not ready. I don't know what to do?? Like for a year we used to always make out and do the basics kissing and wa** together and stuff but even thats stopped now. I've asked him if his lost interest in me but constantly tells me how much he loves me.

if he says no he may have his own reasons
Original post by Shawn2006
if he says no he may have his own reasons

I completely understand and have always tried talking about it with him but its like his uncomfortable and just tried to move on from the topic. He did mention in the past his scared of the pain and etc but he wants me to be the dominant one in the relationship and has always labelled himself as "Bottom"
Original post by Anonymous
I completely understand and have always tried talking about it with him but its like his uncomfortable and just tried to move on from the topic. He did mention in the past his scared of the pain and etc but he wants me to be the dominant one in the relationship and has always labelled himself as "Bottom"

No affection whatsoever sounds like a problem, especially since it wasn't like that at the start. If you frequently ask and it's been a couple of months or less, leave it alone for a bit and see if he confides in you. He might be going through something. Make sure he knows that you're there for him.

If this has been the case for a year, you might just have to sit him down, tell him about it and ask if you've done anything, if something's happened, if something in the past has happened, if he's stressed about anything and so on. Ask if he wants to wait until marriage or something. Fear of anal sex being painful the first time can't last 2 years, unless I'm missing something.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending