The Student Room Group

30 year old virgins

Heya, I was wondering if there are any other virgin in their 30s on this site.
If so, it'd be interesting to know your story.

Prettymuch setting this chat up as a bit of a support / encouragement group.

This chat is meant as a safe haven, so no trolls, mysoginists, racists, and other forms of discrimination will be tolerated here
sure they are male dominated
What hurts me isn't the lack of sex but rather the fact nobody loves me and I honestly cry whenever people talk about being married or having kids.
I'll be 28 in 2 months and i've decided to wait until marriage. All my friends who have been having sex since we were teenagers are all messed up in the brain and have unusual bonds with the guys they sleep with. I have a friend who is with a very toxic guy right now but she can't even leave him just because of the sex. When I meet a guy and I notice that he's not right for me, it's always so easy to leave because we haven't had "soul ties".
Honestly, I'm a very logical person and I pride myself in making very good life decisions so, I'd rather make the right choice with a clear mind and not be fixated on the sex. Also, I believe anyone that truly loves me for me would also wait. A lot of guys pretend and act very caring and when they get what they want, they become so cold and distant. So many girls are scarred and traumatised because of this. I've met guys who suddenly lost interest just because I mentioned waiting till marriage. They're all about the physical aspects and if you look at most relationships, when you take out the sex, there's almost nothing left between them. Finally, My big sister married at 29. She waited until marriage and she said it's the best decision she ever made. So, I'll be a patient girl :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
My big sister married at 29. She waited until marriage and she said it's the best decision she ever made. So, I'll be a patient girl :smile:

Well done.😊👍
:wavey:
Original post by Anonymous
I'll be 28 in 2 months and i've decided to wait until marriage. All my friends who have been having sex since we were teenagers are all messed up in the brain and have unusual bonds with the guys they sleep with. I have a friend who is with a very toxic guy right now but she can't even leave him just because of the sex. When I meet a guy and I notice that he's not right for me, it's always so easy to leave because we haven't had "soul ties".
Honestly, I'm a very logical person and I pride myself in making very good life decisions so, I'd rather make the right choice with a clear mind and not be fixated on the sex. Also, I believe anyone that truly loves me for me would also wait. A lot of guys pretend and act very caring and when they get what they want, they become so cold and distant. So many girls are scarred and traumatised because of this. I've met guys who suddenly lost interest just because I mentioned waiting till marriage. They're all about the physical aspects and if you look at most relationships, when you take out the sex, there's almost nothing left between them. Finally, My big sister married at 29. She waited until marriage and she said it's the best decision she ever made. So, I'll be a patient girl :smile:

Prettymuch the reason I'm a 30yo virgin (will be 31 in 4 months) if I wanted to, I could have lost it many years ago but am trying and failing to find that special someone

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending