The Student Room Group

Saying that I raped her -_-

This post might be graphic and I can only apologise in advance but this is serious.

She cut me off last week, and says that our relationship is done. Apparently, we had different cultures which made us incompatible.

Before this, I invited her over, one thing lead to another and we had sex. Before hand, she did tell me that I shouldn’t do anything “weird”, which I understood and took on board.

We made out on the bed and things went a lot further. I took this as a sign that she was up for more, but I was still entirely hesitant.

She cut off the lights, and moved all the way close to my crotch area. I began by gently resting my hand on it - now, surely if she didn’t want me to then she would’ve moved away or said “no”? She didn’t say no, so I took this as non-verbal consent to then proceed to feel her up. One thing lead to another, we had sex. Even did different positions, each time she moved herself into them - I did not force her to do anything.

Now, couple days later, she messages me saying that I raped her and that she didn’t want to have sex with me that night. Says that she’s gonna tell her mum and the police. This is actually pretty serious because I’m scared now that I messed up. I’m really not the type of guy to be worrying over **** like this but if worse case scenario she does tell the police, will I be in trouble? Idk, it’s all grey right now and I feel really depressed now that my life could crumble because of this one encounter.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
This post might be graphic and I can only apologise in advance but this is serious.

She cut me off last week, and says that our relationship is done. Apparently, we had different cultures which made us incompatible.

Before this, I invited her over, one thing lead to another and we had sex. Before hand, she did tell me that I shouldn’t do anything “weird”, which I understood and took on board.

We made out on the bed, hugged, fingered her and she even let me suck her you know what. I took this as a sign that she was up for more, but I was still entirely hesitant.

She cut off the lights, and moved her ass all the way close to my crotch area. I began by gently resting my hand on it - now, surely if she didn’t want me to then she would’ve moved away or said “no”? She didn’t say no, so I took this as non-verbal consent to then proceed to feel her up. One thing lead to another, we had sex. Even did different positions, each time she moved herself into them - I did not force her to do anything.

Now, couple days later, she messages me saying that I raped her and that she didn’t want to have sex with me that night. Says that she’s gonna tell her mum and the police. This is actually pretty serious because I’m scared now that I messed up. I’m really not the type of guy to be worrying over **** like this but if worse case scenario she does tell the police, will I be in trouble? Idk, it’s all grey right now and I feel really depressed now that my life could crumble because of this one encounter.

Firstly she wont be able to prove it. The police will interview her and if needed perform physical examinations which from the sounds of it would not show any signs of rape.

Some girls do this nonsense. Insane girls of course. Move on with your life and completely ignore her. Most likely she wont do a thing. But of course, NEVER have any contact with her again
Original post by Zürich
Firstly she wont be able to prove it. The police will interview her and if needed perform physical examinations which from the sounds of it would not show any signs of rape.

Some girls do this nonsense. Insane girls of course. Move on with your life and completely ignore her. Most likely she wont do a thing. But of course, NEVER have any contact with her again

Thank you
What do u mean by cultural difference?
What do u mean by cultural difference?

I don’t know either. Apparently, we both had different upbringings and it clashes with hers, so she says it’s stressing her out.

Just seems like an excuse to get rid of me tbh. Even after she told me that she’s done with me, so many times, so far she still finds her way back to me. It’s ridiculous and playing with my feelings at this point. She’s crazy, and I should’ve just looked at the red flags from the start.
I don’t know either. Apparently, we both had different upbringings and it clashes with hers, so she says it’s stressing her out.

Just seems like an excuse to get rid of me tbh. Even after she told me that she’s done with me, so many times, so far she still finds her way back to me. It’s ridiculous and playing with my feelings at this point. She’s crazy, and I should’ve just looked at the red flags from the start.

Are u se asian/black? And is she white?
Are u se asian/black? And is she white?

I don’t feel comfortable sharing this.
I don’t feel comfortable sharing this.

U r anon. Lol.
Cuz if u se asian/black and she is white most likely the police will trust her than you even if u didnt do anything.
U r anon. Lol.
Cuz if u se asian/black and she is white most likely the police will trust her than you even if u didnt do anything.

She isn’t white.
She isn’t white.

Again if u r black/brown you are most likely to get accused.
Again if u r black/brown you are most likely to get accused.

Why is that
Doesn’t sound at all like rape to me. Regret isn’t rape, she needs to be reminded of that.
Why is that

That's how police work in this country. There was a girl in our uni who in a party pulled a black guy and started kissing and doing most sexual acts infront of us before going to their dorm room. After a week police came and charged him for rape and he got suspended from uni. I bet the girl wouldn't even file a case even if its a real rape and the guy is white.
Original post by Son of the Sea
Doesn’t sound at all like rape to me. Regret isn’t rape, she needs to be reminded of that.

Thank you
That's how police work in this country. There was a girl in our uni who in a party pulled a black guy and started kissing and doing most sexual acts infront of us before going to their dorm room. After a week police came and charged him for rape and he got suspended from uni. I bet the girl wouldn't even file a case even if its a real rape and the guy is white.

How do you know that my story and his story are the same?

It’s silly that you’re trying to justify someone’s acts because of the colour of their skin. Just because, say if I was brown, doesn’t mean that I would ever rape a girl.
How do you know that my story and his story are the same?

It’s silly that you’re trying to justify someone’s acts because of the colour of their skin. Just because, say if I was brown, doesn’t mean that I would ever rape a girl.

That's not what he's saying.
Original post by DryTowel
That's not what he's saying.

Seems like it. They were objectively trying to get my skin colour - to push some agenda that if you’re a certain skin colour - then you will most likely be accused. I am saying that, due to the fact that this is two different contexts, we don’t know what happened in the dorm. He may well have raped her.
Original post by Son of the Sea

PRSOM.
Original post by Zürich
Firstly she wont be able to prove it. The police will interview her and if needed perform physical examinations which from the sounds of it would not show any signs of rape

Not every rape is physical enough to show injuries; sometimes the victim can be passive. And UK case law has established that stealthing is rape.
In UK law it would only be rape if you did not reasonably believe at the time that she consented

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending