The Student Room Group

AQA Psychology A level 12/16 markers

Do you need to remember all case studies with the main case studies that the spec asks you to remember? Or can I get away with just learning the minimum case studies possible?
if you have time, try to learn the outline of them all. For paper 2, you'll need to know about bandura (SLT), rogerian therapy (Humanistic), Little Hans (psychodynamic), Gage (localisation of function), Sperry & Gazzaniga (split-brain research), and maguire (plasticity)
Reply 2
Original post by newgoose
if you have time, try to learn the outline of them all. For paper 2, you'll need to know about bandura (SLT), rogerian therapy (Humanistic), Little Hans (psychodynamic), Gage (localisation of function), Sperry & Gazzaniga (split-brain research), and maguire (plasticity)

Hi yh still year 1 as right now, do you think I need to know the extra studies which aint in the spec? like could i get away with just milgrim for obedience?
Original post by kasig195
Hi yh still year 1 as right now, do you think I need to know the extra studies which aint in the spec? like could i get away with just milgrim for obedience?

it depends on what grade you're aiming for. to get an A/A* you'll need to understand other case studies that are relevant to whatever topic you're talking about but not necessarily outlined in the spec (especially for AO3)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending