The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Psychology Paper 2 1PS0 02 - 6 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Edexcel GCSE Psychology Paper 2 1PS0 02 - 6 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Monday 6th June PM
Length: 1h20

Resources:
Specification
Advanced Information

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
(edited 1 year ago)
hellooo???
Felt that was a much better paper than 1! Still only just finished in time though!
the 12 marker on natural experiments??? what
the paper was easy stuff, just i didn't have enough time to write my 9 markers properly. finished everything but not too happy w the essays. ALSO what did you guys write for that one question about little hans? i wrote about the fact that both dreams were about losing parents so it could be a good explanation, but i wasn't sure about the second point
Original post by millyscotttt
the 12 marker on natural experiments??? what

it was so good lmao
Original post by cad.ence
the paper was easy stuff, just i didn't have enough time to write my 9 markers properly. finished everything but not too happy w the essays. ALSO what did you guys write for that one question about little hans? i wrote about the fact that both dreams were about losing parents so it could be a good explanation, but i wasn't sure about the second point

me too, i only got that point down
Original post by jnkscypher
it was so good lmao

bye i hated it i only had like 1 point and that was they’re valid or reliable
me too, i only got that point down

same i got that exact point down!! for my second one i waffled that freud says bad dreams are like a reciprocation of our subconscious phobias that we don’t pay too much attention to, but it didn’t really make sense so idk
Original post by millyscotttt
bye i hated it i only had like 1 point and that was they’re valid or reliable

i just did a strength and weakness for each 12 marker this morning and it ended up being natural experiments which was fairly easy. Also i only started revising the night before for this exam 😭
Does anyone know what the right answer was for the type of sampling used in Charlton 2000 experiment?
Original post by Xxmoonbeamxx
Does anyone know what the right answer was for the type of sampling used in Charlton 2000 experiment?

no idea what the answer was so i guessed and put random sampling, crossed it out then put stratified sampling
Glad it wasn’t just me! I ended up with random sampling but honestly had no clue and still can’t actually find the right answer anywhere!
hellooo???

yo lengurz u got snap or kik?

dm man tryna do psych revision wid ya.
Original post by User1567273
yo lengurz u got snap or kik?

dm man tryna do psych revision wid ya.

that's Jennie from Blackpink 💀.
plz g

lemme still get ih i need it akhi

xoxo mwah
Where do you get the papers from??