The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Deferred Loughborough Uni Accommodation

Hi there, I’ve got an unconditional place to study at Loughborough this year after I deferred last year. I know that we’re meant to be getting the email about signing up to the accommodation site at the end of may ish so just wanted to make sure I hadn’t missed that email and everyone’s still waiting for it? Thanks:smile:
Have you received any email from accommodation centre today?
(edited 1 year ago)
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
I still haven't received an email today. Have you received anything?

Original post by m4tty4tw
Hi there, I’ve got an unconditional place to study at Loughborough this year after I deferred last year. I know that we’re meant to be getting the email about signing up to the accommodation site at the end of may ish so just wanted to make sure I hadn’t missed that email and everyone’s still waiting for it? Thanks:smile:
Reply 3
No still nothing which is fine as long as I know no one else has yet haha.
But it's near June still nothing in my email box have you received anything today?

No still nothing which is fine as long as I know no one else has yet haha.
Reply 5
No nothing yet I’ve emailed them to make sure I haven’t missed anything but no reply yet. If we both haven’t then they probably just haven’t sent anything yet.
I emailed them six days ago, but they just told me that I will receive an email from the accommodation center at the end of May. but I know someone who applied to the uni this year also received nothing.

No nothing yet I’ve emailed them to make sure I haven’t missed anything but no reply yet. If we both haven’t then they probably just haven’t sent anything yet.
Reply 7
I’ve had the email this afternoon! Apply from register and reserve from 10am on 15th June
I’ve had the email this afternoon! Apply from register and reserve from 10am on 15th June

Me either! but I need to re-register on 15th June
Reply 9
Original post by bizzarestranger
Me either! but I need to re-register on 15th June

Which accommodation you looking at?
Which accommodation you looking at?

I prefer catered ensuit

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending