The Student Room Group

OCR A Level Psychology Psychological themes through core studies H567/02 - 8 Jun 2022

Poll

How did the exam go for you?

Well, paper 1 is done and behind us. So, now let's focus on paper 2. The advance info for this paper is fairly specific. let's hope we don't get any surprises this time...
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

There weren't really any surprises in the research methods paper so I'm not too worried about that!
Original post by Anonymusie
Well, paper 1 is done and behind us. So, now let's focus on paper 2. The advance info for this paper is fairly specific. let's hope we don't get any surprises this time...
Original post by frankieellis
There weren't really any surprises in the research methods paper so I'm not too worried about that!

I think the psychology as a science question was a surprise for most of us....
heyy! does anyone know if we could be asked about the applications of a study?
Original post by yellowbuttercup
heyy! does anyone know if we could be asked about the applications of a study?

It is not mentioned on the advance info, but it does say we need to know the application of each area. (social, cognitive, developmental) I would say learn the applications of the studies in those areas.:smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 5
hows everyone feelinggg
Reply 6
Original post by libero
hows everyone feelinggg

abit hopeful because of paper 1 but also a little nervous since I haven’t really done that much for section b yet😭 how about u?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by libero
hows everyone feelinggg

I'm not ready for this...
Reply 8
Original post by jmillss
abit hopeful because of paper 1 but also a little nervous since I haven’t really done that much for section b yet😭 how about u?

so nervous because i feel like i’ve finished revision and have nothing more to learn but i know i’m going to go into the exam hall and stress tf out when i see the section b question 😭
Reply 9
It is not mentioned on the advance info, but it does say we need to know the application of each area. (social, cognitive, developmental) I would say learn the applications of the studies in those areas.:smile:

What would be the applications? I don’t remember learning this
Reply 10

What type of questions do people think is going to come up? Let’s share some questions and answers
Reply 11
Piliavin and Levine
- either a how does Levine change understanding or similarities/ differences
Since that specific pair had been given
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 12
Points for if 15 marker is on
- free will / determinism
•strengths and weakness
•core studies to use
-reductionism / holism
- ethics
- socially sensitive

Feel free to make suggestions and I’ll edit and add to this so evryone is able to get points for each question

OCR A Level Psychology Psychological themes through core studies H567/02 - 8 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Wednesday 8th June AM
Length: 2h

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
how is everyone feeling about the paper tomorrow? after todays sociology i want to give up with my a levels
Do you guys have discord? Wanna make a server to discuss and maybe last min revise together?
Original post by anastazjaz
how is everyone feeling about the paper tomorrow? after todays sociology i want to give up with my a levels

same here..... after my maths exam I don't have any motivation left
same here..... after my maths exam I don't have any motivation left

literally im just cramming everything in rn and hoping for the best
honestly not sure how to feel about this exam tomorrow, if they stick to the advance info hopefully it should be somewhat ok. I've just really struggled with timing in mocks and never seem to finish the 15 marker or section c ughhh
Original post by Sophiebear
honestly not sure how to feel about this exam tomorrow, if they stick to the advance info hopefully it should be somewhat ok. I've just really struggled with timing in mocks and never seem to finish the 15 marker or section c ughhh

im so scared

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending