The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Child Nursing applicant

Hi, has anyone applied for the University of Bradford? If so what course?
Original post by Rhea.K

Hi,
I have accepted my offer for Adult Nursing this September. Which year have you applied for and which course?
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Original post by Rhea.K

Hey @Rhea.K :smile:

Please let me know if there's anything I can help you with!

Becky
Original post by Stacy992
Hi,
I have accepted my offer for Adult Nursing this September. Which year have you applied for and which course?

Hey @Stacy992 :smile:

Great to hear you've accepted your offer! Please do let me know if you have any questions about the course or life at Bradford in general.

Thanks,

Becky
Original post by University of Bradford

Great to hear you've accepted your offer! Please do let me know if you have any questions about the course or life at Bradford in general.

Thanks,

Becky

@University of Bradford - Faculty representatives hi Becky do you know when timetables will be out or would you/ current student be able to advise on a typical week please.
It would be helpful to know how many days a week we are required to attend university and whether we would be required to attend university/placement in the same week. It would be good to have an insight, to help plan around part time work and family.
(edited 1 year ago)
@University of Bradford - Faculty representatives hi Becky do you know when timetables will be out or would you/ current student be able to advise on a typical week please.
It would be helpful to know how many days a week we are required to attend university and whether we would be required to attend university/placement in the same week. It would be good to have an insight, to help plan around part time work and family.

To find more information about a typical week as an Adult Nursing student and find more information about placements please contact the faculty on [email protected] who can give you an insight :smile:

Becky
Reply 6
Original post by Rhea.K

Diagnostic radiography:smile: What about you?
Reply 7
Hi,

Hey,
I have also accepted my offer for Children's Nursing this September.
Reply 8
Original post by ge21

Hey, :smile:
I have applied for Children's Nursing.
Original post by ge21

Hey @ge21

How are you? :smile:

If you have any questions about your course or about general life at Bradford please do let me know!

Becky

Quick Reply

Latest