The Student Room Group

AQA A Level History Paper 2 (options A to T) 7042/2E - 10 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

AQA A Level History Paper 2 (options A to T) 7042/2E - 10 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Tuesday 10th June AM
Length: 2h30

Resources:
Specification
Advanced Information

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
How is everyone feeling??
Hope it went well!
How did people find it?
Reply 4
Original post by Hiitsme124
How did people find it?

think it went decently well tbh, i really liked the sources, i think they were a good pick, ranged and what not.

the essay questions were amazing, particularly the politcal nation one and the cromwell one, tho i do think i rushed one of the paragraphs, still should be fine though. wbu?
(edited 1 year ago)
did anyone do the wentworth qs. if you did could you have had your 3 factors as ireland, scotland and england bc 💀 think i didn’t even answer the q
Omg! I thought the sources were awful! Not enough to pick out specifically! But the q wrte llvely!
Original post by wynovia
think it went decently well tbh, i really liked the sources, i think they were a good pick, ranged and what not.

the essay questions were amazing, particularly the politcal nation one and the cromwell one, tho i do think i rushed one of the paragraphs, still should be fine though. wbu?

Yes the q were amazing but I’m not sure about the sources had no contextual knowlage of the muggletonians
Original post by charliemjc
did anyone do the wentworth qs. if you did could you have had your 3 factors as ireland, scotland and england bc 💀 think i didn’t even answer the q

I’m not sure I think the question just said Ireland? You might have been able to do it if you linked it all back to how it affected Ireland?
I’m not sure I think the question just said Ireland? You might have been able to do it if you linked it all back to how it affected Ireland?

oh dear oh dear
Original post by charliemjc
oh dear oh dear

Don’t stress! In my first one I wrote completely wrong time period, it’s all fine you’ll still get marks!!!
Don’t stress! In my first one I wrote completely wrong time period, it’s all fine you’ll still get marks!!!

thank you for that. i have been stressing ngl. it's okay let's just get the next exams over and it'll be fine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending