The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE History Paper 2: British depth study 1HI0 B1-B4 16 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did the exam go for you?

Edexcel GCSE History Paper 2: British depth study 1HI0 B1-B4 - 16 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Thursday 16th June AM
Length: 55m

Resources:
Specification

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

This is the thread for discussions on:

B1: Anglo-Saxon and Norman England, c1060–88
B2: The reigns of King Richard I and King John, 1189–1216
B3: Henry VIII and his ministers, 1509–40
B4: Early Elizabethan England, 1558–88

Don't forget to use the history study help forum for help and advice too.

Good luck everyone. :bl:
hows everyone feeling about the exam?
Pretty anxious I need to literally revise everything....has anyone got any predicted questions for the Anglo Saxon paper
I'm doing the Elizabethan module, pretty confident so far - structures run the mark scheme when it comes to history! :bebored:
Original post by agent37
I'm doing the Elizabethan module, pretty confident so far - structures run the mark scheme when it comes to history! :bebored:

what do you think will come up? im thinking spanish netherlands or something about elizabethan society
I'm hoping for a 16 marker on Mary QoS but that came up recently so doubt we'll get it- maybe the 12 marker tho?
A 16 marker on society would be good tbf

Original post by Blue_Bunny
what do you think will come up? im thinking spanish netherlands or something about elizabethan society
Original post by thrivingfrog
I'm hoping for a 16 marker on Mary QoS but that came up recently so doubt we'll get it- maybe the 12 marker tho?

highly doubtful if im honest bcus it was just last years 16 marker. any resources where i can do last minute cramming? or you could just send me some brain cells that would be nice lol
highly doubtful if im honest bcus it was just last years 16 marker. any resources where i can do last minute cramming? or you could just send me some brain cells that would be nice lol

Ik, thats what I'm saying, but it could potentially be linked to the 12 marker. Unfortunately I have none, I'm just gonna do blurting I think
Ik, thats what I'm saying, but it could potentially be linked to the 12 marker. Unfortunately I have none, I'm just gonna do blurting I think

i wish you the best of luck!
i wish you the best of luck!

Good luck to you to!
Also just found this, may help?
https://youtu.be/fj2c9BxnDMI
anyone doing henry vIII tmrw
Yes me, do you have any predictions for what might come up
How did the exam go?
What did everyone think about Henry VIII and his ministers?
Reply 16
Anglo saxon and Norman england
What a beautiful paper, couldn't have asked for a better 12 marker
I loved that

for elizabethan the 16 marker was AMAZING but the 12 marker im not sure if i did wrong because i did a paragraph on each of the three poor laws (1963, 1972 and 1976) but should they all have been 1 paragraph?
Original post by Greta4512
for elizabethan the 16 marker was AMAZING but the 12 marker im not sure if i did wrong because i did a paragraph on each of the three poor laws (1963, 1972 and 1976) but should they all have been 1 paragraph?

The 16 markers were beautiful fr. I'm honestly not sure because I didn't use the bullet points (definitely not because I didn't know what they were...) but as long as your points are slightly different for each one you'll be fine dw

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending