The Student Room Group

OCR A Level Psychology H567/03 Applied Psychology - 16 June 2022

Poll

How did the OCR A Level Psychology H567/03 exam go for you?

OCR A Level Psychology Applied psychology H567/03 - 16 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Thursday 16th June AM
Length: 2h

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:

How is everyone feeling about this paper?
Does anyone have any tips for the questions or how to revise?
How much is everyone trusting the advanced information following paper 1 and paper 2?

@Mythical Pingu
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

The advance info seemed pretty accurate for last papers so I'm assuming it will be for this one too. The info is quite straight forward as well so it would be hard for them to mess it up
(edited 1 year ago)
Does anyone have any useful tips to revise for paper 3 using the past papers because I've learned the information and I'm doing the past papers but there aren't much questions that match the studies for environmental and criminal psychology given to us on the advanced info.
Guys need help asap. Will szas and rosehan be on paper because it’s not mentioned on AI!!! But my teacher said other teachers think so.
Reply 4
Original post by Ahashi095
Guys need help asap. Will szas and rosehan be on paper because it’s not mentioned on AI!!! But my teacher said other teachers think so.

i think so, but gottesman wont be since its medical
Reply 5
how is everyone feeling about tomorrow? its crazy to think that after tomorrow, we dont have to do any more psychology!!
Original post by libero
how is everyone feeling about tomorrow? its crazy to think that after tomorrow, we dont have to do any more psychology!!

its so crazy!! i'm so grateful for the fact that psych started before half term, feels so nice finishing off a whole subject :biggrin:
honestly section a stresses me out a bit bc the structure's not as set, but i'm okay-ish for section b (scared abt the 15 marker!!)
Original post by libero
i think so, but gottesman wont be since its medical

Why wasn’t it mentioned on AI specifically then I’m so confused?
Reply 8
because its on the spec (alternatives is szasz and historical is rosenhan)

Why wasn’t it mentioned on AI specifically then I’m so confused?
For historical context of mental health will defining abnormalities and categories mental disorder come up?

Original post by libero
because its on the spec (alternatives is szasz and historical is rosenhan)
For historical context of mental health will defining abnormalities and categories mental disorder come up?

Yes because defining abnormalities is the background and I believe categorising mental disorders is the application to topic 1. So they would most likely come up.
what options are you guys doing?
I'm doing Child and Criminal

Original post by Anonymusie
what options are you guys doing?
How do you guy split the paper in terms of timings?
Original post by emmap2003
I'm doing Child and Criminal

I am also doing child and criminal. Which ones do you think will come up? I have a feeling it will be W & K and Barkley-Levenson
Original post by drowninalevels
I am also doing child and criminal. Which ones do you think will come up? I have a feeling it will be W & K and Barkley-Levenson

I think it'll be Wilson and Kehling for criminal because they've already asked a question on Dixon et al on a past paper
I really hope it is !!
Original post by CJ_bangtan
I think it'll be Wilson and Kehling for criminal because they've already asked a question on Dixon et al on a past paper
Original post by drowninalevels

I agree! I really hope it's Wilson and Kelling because I like that one so much more than Dixon. I don't really like Johnson and Young but I feel like it's not that difficult to talk about if it does come up
Yeah they definitely will probably relating to metholodical issues or debates

raine et al has been on twice so dixon could be on again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending