The Student Room Group

RCA MA Fashion

Does anyone know what's going on with the MA Fashion course at RCA? I've got an offer but concerned that it's now been shortened in half to 1 year. I can't find much info on the course itself or experience from students. Is anyone planning on attending in the fall or currently a student? Would love to chat!
Reply 1
That sounds like a drastic change! Have you received an email with more info?
Reply 2
Original post by Bloom7
That sounds like a drastic change! Have you received an email with more info?

Nothing at all really! Just saw the dates in some of the formal letters and the website says curriculum subject to change / heard from current students of how they are the last year with such a timeline.
Reply 3
Original post by 2800cala
Nothing at all really! Just saw the dates in some of the formal letters and the website says curriculum subject to change / heard from current students of how they are the last year with such a timeline.

Oh okay. Maybe you can try to reach out to current students via Instagram? I'm sure there's an MA Fashion page to showcase student work. I also noticed that the start date has moved from the 26th to the 5th of September. I'll be attending IDE this fall.
Reply 4
Original post by Bloom7
Oh okay. Maybe you can try to reach out to current students via Instagram? I'm sure there's an MA Fashion page to showcase student work. I also noticed that the start date has moved from the 26th to the 5th of September. I'll be attending IDE this fall.

Good idea!! And that's awesome!! Is your program still 2 years or was it changed also?
Reply 5
Original post by 2800cala
Good idea!! And that's awesome!! Is your program still 2 years or was it changed also?

Still 2 years as far as I know.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest