The Student Room Group

aqa as economics 2021

does anyone have the aqa as economics paper 2021, i will give u any a level or as paper in return and any ms needed.
Original post by rsharrma942
does anyone have the aqa as economics paper 2021, i will give u any a level or as paper in return and any ms needed.

can u let me know if u find it? i cant find it anywhere

same here i need the 2021 economics aqa as papers, message me if you have them pls :smile:
Original post by Nash_0904
can u let me know if u find it? i cant find it anywhere

same here please
i really need it aswell , i was looking for it for ages but as far as i know they didnt make an as level one last year, they only made it for core subjects like bio
Original post by Skrskr808880
i really need it aswell , i was looking for it for ages but as far as i know they didnt make an as level one last year, they only made it for core subjects like bio

hey many schools are using different papers, i’m pretty sure that mine are using 2018 papers but i’ve heard taht the 2021 paper 1 is about government intervention and government failure, the use of supply side and fiscal policy if that helps

For A Level paper 1 talked about unemployment for the 25 marker, the 10 marker was about the divorce ownership problem, the 15 marker was about competition and profits and paper two the 25 marker was about market concentration. The question reads: Evaluate the disadvantages of a significant increase in the national living wage on a specific labour market [25 marks]
hope that helps :smile:

Im pretty sure there was no 2021 economics paper

Quick Reply

Latest