The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Pre cas interview

I have submitted my documents on 8th June but didn't get the date for interview it's been 2 weeks I'm so worried if there is a problem with my admission
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
Firstly, No. You can send them an email reminding them about your the documents. It happened to me as well. It takes mor or less 2-3 weeks for them to send a message. It's especially through a post box. So,relax and wait. They'll definitely answer you.Just wait till next week.
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Original post by P.Vince
Firstly, No. You can send them an email reminding them about your the documents. It happened to me as well. It takes mor or less 2-3 weeks for them to send a message. It's especially through a post box. So,relax and wait. They'll definitely answer you.Just wait till next week.

Did u get the interview date Or pass the interview?
First when I send them documents I didn't get the automatic reply after that I again send them email then they said that they have received my documents and reviewing it now its third week star I hope to get my date.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
Yup, they always send the interview date, time and what you need to bring along. (All on the letter/email.
) Dont worry. It always takes time.

Original post by Muneeb Ullah
Did u get the interview date Or pass the interview?
First when I send them documents I didn't get the automatic reply after that I again send them email then they said that they have received my documents and reviewing it now its third week star I hope to get my date.
Original post by Muneeb Ullah
I have submitted my documents on 8th June but didn't get the date for interview it's been 2 weeks I'm so worried if there is a problem with my admission

Hey @Muneeb Ullah

I've responded to your previous comment in the other thread :smile:

Becky
I have applied for my master degree and deposited full fees by 26th April and sent all the required documents for CAS by 10th June but still I am waiting for interview, I received a reply from the team that interview will be scheduled as per the date order of received deposit. Please any help in this regard will be appreciated.
Original post by Ibad Patel
I have applied for my master degree and deposited full fees by 26th April and sent all the required documents for CAS by 10th June but still I am waiting for interview, I received a reply from the team that interview will be scheduled as per the date order of received deposit. Please any help in this regard will be appreciated.

Hey @ibad patel :smile:

The Visa Support team are currently working on a prioritised list to complete interviews. I'm sorry for your delay, the team will be in touch as soon as possible.

Many thanks,

Becky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending