The Student Room Group

Had sex for the first time. How can I tell if she enjoyed it too?

I've heard that first times with a new date/partner are almost always awkward. I didn't think so.

I always ask what they like, how they like it, and to tell me if it hurts. Not all the time, obviously, but just to know that I want it to be mutual.

How can I tell if she liked it like I did?

Scroll to see replies

Ask her
ye like someone said above, ask her. how are we supposed to know?
Original post by Cloudiii
Ask her

Original post by gracieee16
ye like someone said above, ask her. how are we supposed to know?

I imagine you're women, or at least men with experience. What are the physical cues that a woman is enjoying the sex?

Is it that hard to ask?
Original post by Anonymous
I imagine you're women, or at least men with experience. What are the physical cues that a woman is enjoying the sex?

Is it that hard to ask?

ive never had sex so i wouldnt know
ive never had sex so i wouldnt know

Ah, well that's explains it.
Ah, well that's explains it.

but ive been fingered twice... and it killed sm. :cry2: i didn't even show signs of hurt cos you just keep it to yourself. so, she could have genuinely liked it or she could've been in agony. you'll never know until u ask...
but ive been fingered twice... and it killed sm. :cry2: i didn't even show signs of hurt cos you just keep it to yourself. so, she could have genuinely liked it or she could've been in agony. you'll never know until u ask...

Probably because whoever was fingering you had no idea what they were doing. That's a shame.
What are the physical cues that a woman is enjoying the sex?

If she tells you to stop, she isn't enjoying it. If she tells you to keep going and reciprocates, she probably is.
Probably because whoever was fingering you had no idea what they were doing. That's a shame.

ye well the first one wasn't experienced and the second person was actually experienced. people like diff things ig :dontknow:
What are the physical cues that a woman is enjoying the sex?

You need more than physical cues to confirm that.

Many women fake it when in reality they feel either discomfort or nothing at all.
I've heard that first times with a new date/partner are almost always awkward. I didn't think so.

I always ask what they like, how they like it, and to tell me if it hurts. Not all the time, obviously, but just to know that I want it to be mutual.

How can I tell if she liked it like I did?

See if she wants to go for round two!
Original post by Meduse
You need more than physical cues to confirm that.

Many women fake it when in reality they feel either discomfort or nothing at all.

Best answer so far. The key to good sex/sexual contact is communication. Very easy for a woman to fake. Almost always awkward the first time. Realistically if she wants to do it again it was better than awful. Go in with low expectations with a new partner and work from there.

I remember reading (I've not pulled the paper or done a full critique, just read in pop science) something like only 1 in 10 women with a ONS have an orgasm.

ASK HER.
Original post by Apachecow
Best answer so far. The key to good sex/sexual contact is communication. Very easy for a woman to fake. Almost always awkward the first time. Realistically if she wants to do it again it was better than awful. Go in with low expectations with a new partner and work from there.

I remember reading (I've not pulled the paper or done a full critique, just read in pop science) something like only 1 in 10 women with a ONS have an orgasm.

ASK HER.

sex isn't just about having an orgasm though
Ask her if she thought your willy felt good inside her?
Original post by black tea
sex isn't just about having an orgasm though

I'm sorry, I don't know if you're M/F/other. While I agree there are other markers you could pick, I don't think (as a male) I've ever had 'good' sex without an orgasm. As females have no refractory period and therefore have virtually limitless orgasm potential then 'good' sex for them may be multiple orgasms as a minimum. My understanding is that to get to that point it generally requires trust, that you may not have the first time sleeping with someone.

Tell me about 'good' sex, without orgasms. Not being a D1ck, curious.
Original post by Apachecow

Tell me about 'good' sex, without orgasms. Not being a D1ck, curious.

What's there to tell? There is more to sex than just the purely mechanical bit.
Did she go to sleep after or ask for round 2?
Original post by black tea
What's there to tell? There is more to sex than just the purely mechanical bit.

Yes and no. I agree closeness and intimacy are great, but you also want the fun and endorphins. I wouldn't go out for a meal and leave before the food arrived, watch half a film and leave etc.
Original post by Scotney
See if she wants to go for round two!

Original post by RichPiana
Did she go to sleep after or ask for round 2?

She did actually want round 2 yes, but I was tired and I had to go to sleep for work at 9am. We had sex at around 4am following a date.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending