The Student Room Group

Are you attending a pride parade?

Pride: Are you attending a pride parade?

June is LGBTQ+ Pride month and TSR will be celebrating this with a bunch of Pride themed threads!

Are you attending a pride parade this year ?

Have you already been, let us know here!

Did you enjoy the parade?
Let us know in this thread :woohoo:
:nyan:

June is LGBTQ+ Pride month and TSR will be celebrating this with a bunch of Pride themed threads!

A hub thread in chat is for us to post our Pride threads all in one place for you to find!

Keep checking back to see which threads get added here!

:nyan:

*No threads (including this one) apart from those in designated debate sections, are to be used for any kind of debate. Comments of these kind will be removed and warned as appropriate.
TSR does not tolerated any kind of hate speech or discrimination in any section and any comments of this nature will be heavily penalised.
(edited 1 year ago)
When is it?
Original post by anton31
When is it?

Pride month is this month (June) so most parades will be around this time!
I will find out when the London parade is, and I might go! :-)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Pride month is this month (June) so most parades will be around this time!
Original post by anton31
I will find out when the London parade is, and I might go! :-)

Looks like it will be Saturday 2nd July :borat:
Oh Cool. Thanks for the info :-)

Lmao its not even in pride month. Sadly its pretty lonely to go alone and not like they give away boyfriends as souvenirs so I'll pass this year
Original post by ran-dumb
Lmao its not even in pride month. Sadly its pretty lonely to go alone and not like they give away boyfriends as souvenirs so I'll pass this year

haha yea just outside of pride month :emo:
although I just saw the cardiff one in 2019 was in August so :confused:

aw :hugs: I am sure you could find someone to go with or just go yourself! You might meet some really awesome people :smile:
haha yea just outside of pride month :emo:
although I just saw the cardiff one in 2019 was in August so :confused:

aw :hugs: I am sure you could find someone to go with or just go yourself! You might meet some really awesome people :smile:

You think it's worth it to go alone? You'd barely go to a restaurant by yourself, not to mention going to London and watching everybody cheering and stuff. I've never been to a pride parade though so maybe just for the sake of it?
Im going to nottingham pride on the 30th July!
I'm going to the London one with a friend. It's going to be my first pride parade so I'm rly excited.
I'm hoping to go to my local Pride event in July :yep: not been since before covid, so looking forward to it :biggrin:
Yes, I have signed me and my parent up to march in our local pride parade in July :pride:

We go every year, obviously couldn't go for two years because of lockdown but hopefully it will be even bigger and better this year :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest