The Student Room Group

Can I buy a copy of my university paper?

Hi

I just found out I failed my uni exam

Is there a way you can buy a copy of your paper back to see where you went wrong?
You should be able to request your paper/feedback. Try emailing your home department and the exams office to see what your next steps will be.
Original post by lovelyl1234
Hi

I just found out I failed my uni exam

Is there a way you can buy a copy of your paper back to see where you went wrong?

Probably not buy it, but you might be able to view it check with your course director, some universities have ways to do this (mine allowed us to view are past exam papers online) although it’s ultimately the universities policy as to what is allowed.
Original post by sunshinehss
You should be able to request your paper/feedback. Try emailing your home department and the exams office to see what your next steps will be.

The university will have a specific policy on this, often the answer is no. Also be aware that "raw" marking when done on large volumes of exam scrips has none of the explanation / feedback element you get on papers specifically intended for that, so can look very cryptic to a non expert who has not just marked the same question 200 times.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending