The Student Room Group

Tried starting a dropshipping business but stuck

I've tried creating a website and get products but stuck. Advice?
Original post by fairangel
I've tried creating a website and get products but stuck. Advice?

In what way are you stuck? Can't get the web site to work? Can't attract any customers? Trouble with potential suppliers? Cashflow problems? Something else?
Reply 2
Yes exactly that. I'm useless on the business side of things and social media.

I listed four possible issues you could be having, and you responded "exactly that" - so you're having problems with each and every aspect of this business venture? Perhaps dropshipping is not for you?

With that comment, and the thread title "Tried starting a dropshipping business but stuck" -- can I suggest that your going into business is probably not a good idea?
Wth are the comments above all about 🤦🏾 Don’t listen to these losers. Educate yourself and keep pushing. Don’t give up when you’ve only just started. Everyone has the right to start a business. If they want to stay in the rat race that’s up to them. Good luck 🤞🏾
Reply 6
Original post by junior.yk
Wth are the comments above all about 🤦🏾 Don’t listen to these losers. Educate yourself and keep pushing. Don’t give up when you’ve only just started. Everyone has the right to start a business. If they want to stay in the rat race that’s up to them. Good luck 🤞🏾

You've not given the OP any actionable help there. You've just given generic encouragement....
They'll need luck if you're not able to provide any actual help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending